News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[WN][PDF][EPUB][Eng] Chronicles of an Aristocrat Reborn in Another World – the A

Started by AzHar Sologuy, April 12, 2021, 12:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orionzigma

How far is the novel compared to the manga ?
The manga is so slow...

Manga is just in the middle of Vol.2

AzHar Sologuy

'' Wow, thanks for the series till vol.4
So are you working for more volumes too, if so how much time it will take to finish ? ''

I'm almost done with volume 5.

'' How far is the novel compared to the manga ?
The manga is so slow... ''

Stopped reading the manga a while ago so I don't know.

;D Thanks to orionzigma for the answer.

'' Manga is just in the middle of Vol.2 ''

;)

AzHar Sologuy

'' 2 volumes in 3 days  ;D :D thx ''

You're welcome , here's a 3rd one. 8)

Added Volume 7

AzHar Sologuy

YoshitoSakurai

Here i was, depressed due to me being fully updated on the novels i was reading. Yet you strike me like a hidden assasin. I was skimming trough the Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing latest updates where at page 5 i saw this title. And.... it has been updated with 3 new volumes :^3 you sir/m'am/Gender Neutral term, have made my evening.
Thx for the uploads
I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~

AzHar Sologuy

'' Here i was, depressed due to me being fully updated on the novels i was reading. Yet you strike me like a hidden assasin. I was skimming trough the Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing latest updates where at page 5 i saw this title. And.... it has been updated with 3 new volumes :^3 you sir/m'am/Gender Neutral term, have made my evening.
Thx for the uploads ''

;) You're welcome  ;D