News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Started by Go-Sick, September 11, 2016, 12:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomphent

Black Forest

hi im new member(tho i dont know if i can call myself new member)
sry to bother this post but i just want to know if there any news about this novel
and went i see Jcafe its already at vol 20 though i dont know how to download it

thanks sorry about my bad english  ;D

mokonaw

well, I saw that the translator lost his data along with his laptop but he started again. Don't know when he will be finished tough....

Black Forest

well, I saw that the translator lost his data along with his laptop but he started again. Don't know when he will be finished tough....
thanks for info  :)

ghost dragon

Is there anyone who has the password to vol 17's translation? Translators wont let anyone read it for free. Gotta donate to get their password.

mokonaw

it will be made public later in the future and since the volume 16 is not translated yet (yeah, don't know why they did the 17 before the 16) it's not really a problem to wait.

shuiko

i find it funny they want donations to unlock atm though. Oh well I haven't even caught up on this series cause it grew meh to me.

ghost dragon

If they do make it public later on then waiting isnt a problem but damn the amount they were asking for 1 chapter of vol 16. $100 per chapter IIRC on their TL facebook page

mokonaw

Jayanth555

New Update
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Light Novel Vol-16 & 17
ONNY Translation

Vol 16  EPUB || NORMAL PDF  ||  DARK PDF

Vol 17  EPUB || NORMAL PDF  ||  DARK PDF

For fastest LN Updates: [url="https://justlightnovels.com"]https://justlightnovels.com[/url]

DTSJ

Is 17 the end of the series or how many volumes are there? Heard it had ended in JP already.

silVerRogue

Is 17 the end of the series or how many volumes are there? Heard it had ended in JP already.

There is 22 Vol in total. Although I dunno if any of these include side stories,  I did hear he started another LN based on RotTK.

sakatagintoki211

ghost dragon

Are you still translating Vol 18?

Ask the actual translators on their site. You gotta pay if you wanna read

bom