News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Not receiving activation email in Gmail.

Started by RealNameHear, December 29, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealNameHear

Hi, I have given it a few days but I have not received my activation email in Gmail. I want to be able to view user profiles and start topics about light novels. Do you need any information from me ?

Kureha

Email can't be fixed, it's spotty, the forum sends out more emails than most free email providers allows.
Unless we can find a better email provider, only a limited amount of people will successfully receive their emails.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Zeniay98

Hi, I have given it a few days but I have not received my activation email in Gmail. I want to be able to view user profiles and start topics about light novels. Do you need any information from me ?
What I had to do was create a separate email and retry until I got it, make sure to check spam and junk just in case.
"Everyone is equal in the face of death."

pikapii_11

gmails likely wont get verification mail . Try created @hotmail/@outlookmail . They are more likely to get verification mail .  it worked for me ^^

JvIA

Yeah. Gmail didn't work at all for me but I received it instantly after creating a outlook account.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
forty-five-hundred times two:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview