News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[WN][ENG][PDF]Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki

Started by bryzc1031, November 02, 2019, 07:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bryzc1031

Title
Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki
The Path of the Perfect Evasion Healer

Author
Puni-Chan

Genre
Action, Adventure ,Fantasy

Story Sypnosis
A college student, Hiroki Sakurai was summoned to another world to defeat the Demon Lord. And since he got "Priest" as a job, his starting Recovery Stat was more than enough to heal any wounds, so he dumped all of his Stat Points into Evasion. In other words, he's aiming for an Evasion Healer who will never get hit by enemy attacks. But unfortunately, people in that world couldn't understand his ideal! The King got angry at him and almost immediately labeled him as useless! And thus, the story of how Hiroki become an odd Healer who can even avoid Dungeon Boss' attacks with ease has started!![/font]

Download

kira80

King_Erythor114

Thanks, didn't expect you've posted all the novel, base in Updated/New Translated(Eng) Manga that I currently looking forward for it, Big Thanks, Nicely Done! ;)
"Once in a Lifetime, 'InFntsy' like freedom, talents, courage, motivation, power, wisdom, happiness, successful, leadership, friendship, comrades, partners, things that you could possibly imagine & especially harem". Doesn't Exist. Just Face it.
                                         -By: Reality

bryzc1031

Thanks, didn't expect you've posted all the novel, base in Updated/New Translated(Eng) Manga that I currently looking forward for it, Big Thanks, Nicely Done! ;)
your welcome ;) if you have any japanese novel recommendation just tell me

Potato chips

Can someone update this I think the translation team is now at Volume 3 I will put request also for PDF versions....
NOVELS ARE GOOD WITH POTATO CHIPS!!!! (WITH DRINKS INCLUDED)

Lemark

Can anyone update the novel, the translation group it's up to Volume 4 ch24

hellwalker31