News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[WN][ENG][EPUB] - Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel (Second Chance Rebirth)

Started by saca312, July 16, 2018, 04:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saca312

Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel

Synospis

The CEO of a Microsoft division died on the wedding of the girl he had a crush on for so long. Surprisingly, he finds himself inside a palace staring at Yama the Death God himself! After getting on Yama's good side, he gets the privilege of Rebirth and finds himself a freshman in high school once again. Using his past life's knowledge of the future, watch as he finds the love he's never found before and builds himself up as a force on the business and the physical side.

Tags

Action Comedy Ecchi Fantasy Harem Martial Arts Mature Romance School Life Sci-fi Seinen Slice of Life Supernatural

EPUBS

Volumes 1+2 (452 Chapters) & Part of Volume 3 (33 chapters) EPUB

Support The Translator

Given that I do enjoy the current quality of translations the current translator is doing and how I personally am a sucker for this series, I highly recommend everyone try and do what they can to support Ehmed Translations if you want to. He has a Patreon and does give out premium chapters alongside the regularly scheduled 10 per week.