News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[CN][EPUB][ENG] Night Ranger [Completed]

Started by Ahamed Faisal, June 19, 2023, 04:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahamed Faisal

Night Ranger [Completed]

[TITLE]

Night Ranger

Associated Names

An Ye You Xia
Dark Night Ranger
Ám Dạ Du Hiệp
暗夜游侠

Type

Web Novel (CN)

Genre
 Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Status in COO
735 Chapters

Completely Translated

Description:

After transmigrating into a weak noble body, Marvin discovered that he was familiar with the world, this was the game he played in his previous life and... Damn! He only had six months before the Great Calamity!

As a former top player, he would obviously fight to save the world... Yeah, no. Time to plan and prepare for the upcoming events, better to use that knowledge to get ahead rather than fight with gods.

Follow Marvin's journey through this new world.

Download: 

Volume 1: CH(1-100) EPUB

Volume 2: CH(101-201) EPUB

Volume 3: CH(201-300) EPUB

Volume 4: CH(301-400) EPUB

Volume 5: CH(401-500) EPUB

Volume 6: CH(501-600) EPUB

Volume 7: CH(601-735{End}) EPUB

P.S- If you have demand for any novel let me know. And give me like.

Ahamed Faisal

syah

Hi Ahamed Faisal, thank you for the link.

just to revise, description of Night Ranger based on epub and novelupdates:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After transmigrating into a weak noble body, Marvin discovered that he was familiar with the world, this was the game he played in his previous life and... Damn! He only had six months before the Great Calamity!

As a former top player, he would obviously fight to save the world... Yeah, no. Time to plan and prepare for the upcoming events, better to use that knowledge to get ahead rather than fight with gods.

Follow Marvin's journey through this new world.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and description in original post: "A lightning strike transmigrated Zu An into another world...." is for "Keyboard Immortal" novel.

Ahamed Faisal

Thank you for notifying me. I have fixed the discription.