News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Kore wa Zombie desu ka?

Started by Go-Sick, June 12, 2016, 02:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-Sick

Kore wa Zombie desu ka?

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? (これはゾンビですか?) is a light novel series written by Shinichi Kimura. The illustrations are done by Kobuichi and Muririn. Currently, the series currently has 19 volumes, 2 anime series and manga series.

Ayumu Aikawa is a zombie resurrected by a necromancer named Eucliwood Hellscythe after being killed by a serial killer. As he tries to make the best of his undead life, he encounters a masō-shōjo named Haruna and inadvertently takes her magic powers, being forced to become a masō-shōjo in the process. With Eucliwood, Haruna, and a vampire ninja named Seraphim living with him, Ayumu helps battle demons known as Megalos while trying to figure out the mystery behind his own death.

Download:

Vol 1 - 6  http://sh.st/SHS1N
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Dan8363

deadline14

【ePub】
Volume 7: mediafire

【PDF】
Volume 7: mediafire

The last update was november 2016 Volume 8 Chapter 2 and still not yet complete, but the translator still planning to update it if her got free time

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Altair545

Thx alot but Volume 7 PDF gives me a weird file not a pdf, also any new updates on this ? though at this point it seems pretty dead ....
Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

Reiva12

as far i remember last translated chapter is vol 8 chapter 2 and no news ever since that

lordmaster123

Thx alot but Volume 7 PDF gives me a weird file not a pdf, also any new updates on this ? though at this point it seems pretty dead ....

Somehow he saved it into a text file, just convert it to pdf and it should be fine. (worked for me)

As for the updates, look at Nanodesu.

"Volume 8 Chapter 2: 100% (Last Updated 11/6/16)"

The last post was at  June 8 2017. Exactly 1 year :)