News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Tsuki no Sango

Started by Alumine, February 01, 2012, 11:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alumine

Title
Tsuki no Sango
Coral of the Moon
月の珊瑚

Author
Nasu Kinoko

Illustration
Aikura Chihiro
Takeuchi Takashi

Genre
Drama , Romance

Description
The story takes place in approximately the year 3000, when humankind arrived at the peak of its civilization,
but is losing it's will to keep living. It follows a girl, called "princess" by those around her,
living on a small island with a fifty person colony and a shinning coral reef.
She is a descendent of the Moon people, and it focuses upon how her ancestors supposedly came to Earth.

From Mazui Subs

Download Links

Mediafire

Translation: Ullrezajj & Seki (Mazui Subs)

Geckoey Lurker

And another one in my list. It's getting lengthy, I'm gonna have to dive into them someday.

Thanks again, Alu!

Go-Sick

Tsuki no Sango (Coral Of The Moon)

Tsuki no Sango (月の珊瑚, Moon's Coral?) is a short story written by Kinoko Nasu.
Tsuki no Sango takes place in approximately the year 3000, when humankind arrived at the peak of its civilization, but is losing its will to keep living. Tsuki no Sango is a world where the event of Tsukihime did not occur. Tsuki no Sango is "a degenerated world where magecraft yet lingers". Tsuki no Sango has a Land of Steel type of world.
The story follows a girl, called "princess" by those around her, living on a small island with a fifty person colony and a shining coral reef. She is descendent of Moon people, and it focuses upon how her ancestor supposedly came to Earth.

Download
http://sh.st/Wr6b4
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Alumine

well...this is already up here still i think this not really meant to be tagged as light novel though

this is only a short story one made for an event that why i didn't tagged mine as light novel..

nice synopsis too btw