News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (Majikoi) (100% ENG)

Started by SaMo, September 27, 2010, 04:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joranat

I do get some strange redirection of their Website, they maybe got infected.

Geckoey Lurker

VNs Translations are illegal in a sense (if not completely), someone might've reported it to Avast and they added it to their web filters? Not sure how all of that work honestly.

But no worry, everything seem to be still fine and working as usual.

Fiske

Seems like the blocking from Avast is gone.. phew! Ive been following this project for ages, and it would suck big time to miss out on the last 20% :)

Last route is at 15% now btw.. Hopefully that means release around july

Mana

Geckoey Lurker

Also, to note that Miyako isn't the last route, after hers.. there is still the True Route and a few other side routes if they aren't done at the same time.

Fiske

That's your fault for using Avast.

Well then, what should i use instead? I have no complaints besides this one with avast

Mana

Use Mse.

This! And before you ask, it stands for Microsoft Security Essentials.

Fiske

What makes this one better?  Besides being free of charge

Green_Tea

Mana

I never had it acting like a retard, crashing on startup after months of use and asking the same thing over and over like the other hundred of antivirus that I used before.

Sazabi_MKII

joranat

MSE do get crazy one time by blacklisting Google Chrome, but well, it's the only time I hear a problem with in 2 years, and only during a few hours.

omega supreme

Fiske

Apparently they have had some sort of malware problem, at least according to themselves. Seems like Avast actually did a good job?