News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Lightning Warrior Raidy 2 & Moero Downhill Night 2 Discussion

Started by zomkung, July 02, 2010, 05:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomkung

YES it's comeback

and i'll wait wait wait wait and wait for link download  :-[

Kureha

Sorry about the down time. There might be a few more shorter ones as I scrape up replacement parts.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

michelous

can't wait for these 2 games
any idea when they will be ready

Yossarian762

Apparently they've already shipped or something...I've been watching for them to download them, or at least Downhill Night 2 since I'm not a fan of dungeon crawlers. Haven't found them yet though  :P

inferno_flamex

I think we might need to start praying to our resident Guardian Angel on this...
With any luck the heavens would grace us with links soon...

Yes... Bad pun intended...

PS... I think the 'one month pirating' rule might be in play for abit...
Dont you guys think?
Remember? That conversation about a 'release being too fast'.. or something like that.. 'post links after a month the official shipment' or something...

Mana

As if other people had the patience to wait. That's why there are releases a month before the game is scheduled to be released.

michelous

both games are out and people have received their copies for both games
the only problem now is somebody has yet to release the cracked games
i think i found a link for raidy 2

zomkung

both games are out and people have received their copies for both games
the only problem now is somebody has yet to release the cracked games
i think i found a link for raidy 2

In linemarvel forum ?

It's fake

Kureha

No he meant that the games are shipping and the people that actually bought the game has recieved them.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

JBeckman

I'm waiting for these as well but that's for them to become available for digital purchase, was supposed to happen about a week after it's release but it's still not available, guess it'll come early next week (Normally Jast do have a two or so delay for the digital option to let pre-orders ship out though apparently things were going to be different for Raidy 2 and Moero 2)

I might be able to upload both of them depending on filesize (JP version of Raidy 2 is on two discs as a comparison.) if no-one else has by the time it's available as a digital option, can't do anything about protection as usual but that's worked out OK anyhow via help from other sources for the few games I've uploaded previously.
(As usual if possible try to support the developers as it's a small niche genre but that's just as a small suggestion and reminder.)

Yossarian762

Well I'll just get the digital copy then - I pirate stuff for convenience but I prefer to buy stuff when practical. I live with other people so while I have a computer that I can trust other people won't go snooping around on, I can't really leave eroge just laying around the house :P

zomkung

Well I'll just get the digital copy then - I pirate stuff for convenience but I prefer to buy stuff when practical. I live with other people so while I have a computer that I can trust other people won't go snooping around on, I can't really leave eroge just laying around the house :P

OK

I'll wait for DL Link  ;D

JBeckman

Zetsu

Good. Continue waiting. Maybe torrent will be out soon.

Angelus

Yeah Maybe somebody can upload it soon

My Mastercard never work with jastusa so I Can´t Sorry.