News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[WN][PDF][EPUB][Eng] Chronicles of an Aristocrat Reborn in Another World – the A

Started by AzHar Sologuy, April 12, 2021, 12:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lemark

Thank you for the novel. I read the manga and love it.

There isn't illustrations in the novel??

AzHar Sologuy

'' Thank you for the novel. I read the manga and love it.

There isn't illustrations in the novel?? ''

You're welcome. I like the manga too.

I don't think so.

b.nnaa

Nacho Alfaro

Hey! How you doing?
Is there a way for me to download the pdf documents without having to allow to receive notificacions from th AdFly thing?

Some Guy Named Mat

Dark Lorgon

I can't get to the links of the Epub,sorry to bother but, ¿theres is another way to get the links?

MadmanRook

Yuurikyo

All the volumes other than the first one, both from the pdf and epub versions, are not loading anymore, can it be re-uploaded?

Actually all the links work if you change the shortener link to a working one.

Chaz McDaniels

I was able to get all 8 volumes in epub, thank you very much!

I don't know if this is the place to report it but volume 8 there seems to be random words where the letter f is missing.  It really seems random too.  I read my epubs on google books, if that matters.

An example on page 10,  His  ield of vision spun around, and he had Transferred to his of ice in Drintor. 

It is still quite readable and again, I want to thank you for posting regardless!!

YoshitoSakurai

Just an update to those who have been wondering.
The releases on this post (volume 8) are up to date.
According to: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/chronicles-of-an-aristocrat-reborn-in-another-world-the-apostle-of-the-gods-who-know-no-self-restraint/ :
The latest WN release was volume 8 chapter 13.
The LN is at volume 6.
I havent read the LN, but i assume it slightly differs from the WN as it ussualy does. and will soonTM catch up to the WN whereafter we will get some new content.
Id reckon it will take till the end of this year to catch up. as LN tend to be released every 3-6 months.
I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~

AzHar Sologuy

Everything seems to work for me. Instead of clicking on the links, highlight and copy it then paste and it should work.