News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba

Started by deadline14, August 23, 2017, 04:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmaSkye

Omg thank you for the premium versions :)

Woah! finally premium version! Thank you so much!  ;D

Np! Enjoy~

deadline14

Volume 5 ePub | PDF

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

febri87

ngs.immortal

miw_sholihan

Just ordinary guy from Wkwkland

fahad1148

Cloudedshadow

What's the difference between the premium version and the J Novel Club one and I assume this doesn't have a fan translation

Eris

What's the difference between the premium version and the J Novel Club one and I assume this doesn't have a fan translation

Premium = extra side stories + higher quality art (supposedly, though I've never taken the time to check the difference)
J Novel = same as premium without extra side stories (btw premium is j novel also)
It does have a fan translation but last I checked the person doing the translation decided to stop, at this point the official j novel is further ahead.

LivingPoltergeist

Kertxtreme321

Is it possible to make pdfs with full screen illustrationd from vol. 1 - 4 like deadline14 did?

Cloudedshadow

Premium = extra side stories + higher quality art (supposedly, though I've never taken the time to check the difference)
J Novel = same as premium without extra side stories (btw premium is j novel also)
It does have a fan translation but last I checked the person doing the translation decided to stop, at this point the official j novel is further ahead.

Okay thanks a lot

Si-Saiz

just enjoy read Light Novel, Watch Anime, & make money (of course with a good way).

so let's know each other & share happiness

EmaSkye

So the story is kinda like usagi drop.
Kinda. It's slice of life with adventure, fantasy and romance.

YoshitoSakurai

.... loli.... LOLI *Intensifies* thanks for the upload!~ im going to enjoy this one.
I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~

Kerfirou

.... loli.... LOLI *Intensifies* thanks for the upload!~ im going to enjoy this one.

She's not so loli in the later book though.  Or rather, she grows up really well.