News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Web Novel][English] Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

Started by Go-Sick, September 06, 2016, 04:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lvnrynng18

Any update? Or only the LN getting updated?
this thread actually abandoned because most of this content here actually from translated LN (the unofficial one) then translator get taken by JNC as official translator from vol 1 (now at vol 7), so thread that content the official release is the one that active

Wait... Is the LN more up-to-date than this? If so, then I have been waiting for nothing~ Oh noes~

sevour

this thread actually abandoned because most of this content here actually from translated LN (the unofficial one) then translator get taken by JNC as official translator from vol 1 (now at vol 7), so thread that content the official release is the one that active

Wait... Is the LN more up-to-date than this? If so, then I have been waiting for nothing~ Oh noes~

yeah, the WN translated at 40-ish or 50-ish and that's around in ther early vol 5 of LN (official LN tranlated at around vol 6 to vol 7, unofficial at vol 8 last year)

oh btw  the Vol 9 JP/RAW version still delayed by the publisher until now without further information, so don't go around and ask for the trasnlated one

ginbei

There're Vol 9 spoilers at animesuki taken from WN which updated by Author