News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[JP][WN][PDF] All for the Enjoyment of This World

Started by Ted Crilly, October 21, 2023, 07:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted Crilly

Title
All for the Enjoyment of This World

Associated Names
- All In the Name of Enjoying this World
- Subete wa kono sekai o tanoshimu tame ni
- すべてはこの世界を楽しむために

Novels Updates (NU) Link
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/all-for-the-enjoyment-of-this-world

Translator and Translation Site Link
Travis Translations - https://travistranslations.com/novel/97596/97596-2

Source Link (Kakuyomu)
https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054935783370

NU Description
Ishikawa Seiji, a plain 31-year-old salaryman and a bachelor, has only one hobby: playing games. One day, he comes across the news of the death of the developer behind the worldwide hit RPG, "Fantasy Saga."

Shocked by the news, Seiji roams the internet and stumbles upon a message recruiting players for the new "Fantasy Saga" trial version. Without much thought, he clicks on the link and starts solving 100 challenging problems. Suddenly, he loses consciousness, and when he awakens, he finds himself in a sun-dappled forest.

Reincarnated into the world of the game, Seiji is chased by slimes, attacked by bears, but gradually becomes stronger through these encounters. As he gets involved with others, he starts changing their lives as well. Will he be able to enjoy this new world to the fullest? Can he defeat the Demon Lord?

Download Links (on MediaFire)

PDF (if you just want to read this WN)
All for the Enjoyment of this World, Chapters 1-57, Arcs 1-3
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dphu2hjb6b63fsm/All_for_the_Enjoyment_of_This_World_%2528Chapters_1-57%252C_Arcs_1-3%2529.pdf/file

Zip (if you want to create your own pdf/epub/whatever of this WN)
All for the Enjoyment of this World, Chapters 1-57, Arcs 1-3 (pdf + source file + cover)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/szbtntbqoqg5cru/All_for_the_Enjoyment_of_This_World.zip/file

------------------------

Notes
I've created this pdf for my own use, but thought I'd share it in case others also wanted/prefer to read this WN in pdf form. I've also included a download for a zip file that contains the text file I used to create the pdf with, along with the cover image, which is mainly for those who might want to create their own pdf's using their own preferences for font/margins et cetera. Or for creating epubs with. I don't use epubs myself, so I won't be making one for this novel. Plus any I did make would just be done by running the pdf/txt through one of the many free conversion websites on the net, meaning it's something anyone can do if they want a basic epub. Or take time creating their own using the text file if they want something above basic. And if anyone wants to post their own pdf or epub versions of this WN for others using my text file then feel free to do so. Having a variety of different file formats and styles available is always good for downloaders.

The pdf covers chapters 1-57, which equate to the first 3 arcs/volumes of this novel. Any updates from me will obviously depend on the translator, but also on there being enough chapters, and/or a reason, for it to be worth making a pdf for myself. But I don't expect to even consider doing that until the translation hits chapter 81, which is the end of the next arc. If/when I do post an update then I'll likely post a v2 of the pdf I've uploaded, as there are a few little things I'm not entirely satisfied with. I haven't included the LN illustrations, nor even attempted to look for them. I'm not as concerned about LN illustrations for their WN counterparts as others might be, but I might take a look for them at some point, and if I find any, include them in a vX. Although the LN looks to be dead at 2 volumes by all accounts.

re: The translation.
The translation is an edited machine translation (or chapGPT), which means it comes with the usual telltale signs and problems associated with an MTL. I've corrected the mistaken pronouns that an MTL always causes as I came across them while reading this WN, but I've undoubtedly missed a few. I've also hopefully edited the character/place names for naming consistency, but likewise for this common MTL problem, I've likely missed some instances. The latter also has the problem of what to do when the MTL results in a character/place name has various spellings. I've opted for the most common usage in these cases, but no idea if they are the correct translated spelling of the character/place name. But when a translation has 3, 4, or more, different spellings for a character's name then there's not a lot else you can do but go with the one that was used the most often. Unless you can translate the name yourself. And I personally prefer to have naming consistency for character/place names than worrying about whether the name is the most accurate translation. Both is obviously preferable, but that rarely happens with MTL's.

ten one