News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[WN][CN][PDF][EPUB][Eng] Dragon Prince Yuan (Yuan Zun)

Started by Soo Youna, June 28, 2022, 01:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soo Youna

【 TITLE 】
Dragon Prince Yuan
Venerable Yuan
Yuan - Hoàng tử rồng
Yuan Zun
元尊
원존: 용의 비상

【 AUTHOR 】
Heavenly Silkworm Potato
Tian Can Tu Dou
天蚕土豆

【 ARTIST 】
Dr. Daji
Dr.大吉

【 YEAR 】

【 CHAPTER 】
1503 Chapters + Author's Testimonial

【 STATUS 】
COMPLETED

【 TRANSLATOR 】
Yeow & Aran [Wuxiaworld]

【 SYNOPSIS 】
The heavens and earth are furnaces, every living things are charcoal, and the Yin and Yang are fuel. The battle for destiny, fate, and luck between the Serpent and Sacred Saint Dragon arises. When all is said and done, will the Serpent emerge victorious or will the Sacred Saint Dragon rise up above all sentient beings?
The world revolves around the Yin and Yang, a single breath can move mountains and seas, and turn the heavens upside down. Those who wield strength has the right to possess the Yin and Yang of the Universe.
Zhou Yuan holds a pen while the dragon dances. Chaos surrounds the world, lightning blankets the sky. In this world, will the serpent swallow the dragon, or will the dragon rise?

--------------------------------------

Destiny stolen at birth, the prince of the once mighty Great Zhou Empire, Zhou Yuan, has been plagued by a fatal poison till fate draws him to mysterious domain where he meets a beautiful girl in green, a bizarre dog-like creature and an unfathomable old man in black.
Join Zhou Yuan as he thrust into the whirlpool of destiny while he seeks the pinnacle of cultivation.

【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Martial Arts Shounen Xuanhuan

【 RELATED SERIES 】
Battle Through the Heavens Prequel – The Legend of Yao Lao (Shared Universe)
Battle Through the Heavens (Shared Universe)
Wu Dong Qian Kun (Shared Universe)
The Great Ruler (Shared Universe)

【 DOWNLOAD 】

PDF
Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04
Volume 05
Volume 06
Volume 07
Volume 08
Volume 09
Volume 10
Volume 11
Volume 12
Volume 13
Volume 14
Volume 15

EPUB
Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04
Volume 05
Volume 06
Volume 07
Volume 08
Volume 09
Volume 10
Volume 11
Volume 12
Volume 13
Volume 14
Volume 15

Note: The original Chinese version has around 47 books!? Since I don't know how to read Chinese (and Google Translate wouldn't do any good either), I made the 100-chapter volume version (15 volumes for 1503 chapters) without the volume names.
Also, after a certain character is introduced in the manhua, I'll be adding his picture in Volume 11. He is too badass.

[spoiler=Covers Screenshot]

[/spoiler]

WEB NOVEL Link: CLICK HERE
MANHUA Link: 1 | 2

Update:
Chronologically, this is the beginning of Tian Can Tu Dou's universe stories. So, I'll be doing his other novels too.
Currently, I'm working on the POTT and after that, I'll be done with Er Gen's novels (I won't do AH and AWWP).
I'll pick up the rest of Tian Can Tu Dou's novels after that.
Complete List of Soo's CN Archives: [url="https://soonovels.wordpress.com/chinese-novels/%E3%80%91"]https://soonovels.wordpress.com/chinese-novels/】[/url]
Update: Added Lord of Mysteries. All my novels now have both PDF & EPUBs.
Next Project: IDK. Maybe a Sci-fi novel!?

Dade Murphy

Very nice, but I don't suppose we could get it in epub?

Soo Youna

EPUBs finally added. Sorry, it took a lot of time.
I've also updated the PDFs to match the design of the EPUBs.
Complete List of Soo's CN Archives: [url="https://soonovels.wordpress.com/chinese-novels/%E3%80%91"]https://soonovels.wordpress.com/chinese-novels/】[/url]
Update: Added Lord of Mysteries. All my novels now have both PDF & EPUBs.
Next Project: IDK. Maybe a Sci-fi novel!?