News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Request for a novel i read earlier

Started by nomad, December 11, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nomad

I read a novel a while ago...ab out a boy reincarnated who fights with his enemies in his dream as training and he joins sword school dressed as a girl....and oh a lot of girls are after him...if you know the novel please inform me

OmegaLKSG

I read a novel a while ago...ab out a boy reincarnated who fights with his enemies in his dream as training and he joins sword school dressed as a girl....and oh a lot of girls are after him...if you know the novel please inform me
So Reincarnation, Harem, Crossdressing.

Is the protagonist defined as handsome, average-looking or ugly? Does he have flashy silver hair? Is he overpowered enough to smash any of his opponents to bits, or is he incredibly cunning, using his smarts to outwit and defeat his enemies? Does he grow from baby-hood to teenager in the course of the story? How many girls are after him? Do any of them have special traits? Are there elves, kemonomimi, monsters and the like? Can the protagonist use magic or is he stuck with just a sword? Is the novel serialized? Is the story a Japanese translation or is it Korean or Chinese?

We need a lot more info than that to find a novel because, oh boy, there are A LOT in existence. Several of which are pretty much the same shtick recycled a couple hundred times.

nomad

I am not sure if the novel was Chinese, Korean or Japan, but I do remember that the protagonist was a boy who was a baker.He has some star system that guide him. After each victory under training he was given a seed, his first choice was a seed with his childhood friends skill. He first fought with a hippo. He had more than one childhood friend.

will this information suffice...

OmegaLKSG

I am not sure if the novel was Chinese, Korean or Japan, but I do remember that the protagonist was a boy who was a baker.He has some star system that guide him. After each victory under training he was given a seed, his first choice was a seed with his childhood friends skill. He first fought with a hippo. He had more than one childhood friend.

will this information suffice...
I'll try my best to shovel through different novel databases and my own memory but no promises though.