News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Kino no Tabi

Started by Go-Sick, June 12, 2016, 02:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-Sick

Kino no Tabi

Kino no Tabi (キノの旅 -the Beautiful World- Kino's Journey) is a Japanese light novel series written by Keiichi Sigsawa, with illustrations by Kōhaku Kuroboshi. The series originally started serialization in volume five of MediaWorks' now-defunct light novel magazine Dengeki hp on March 17, 2000. The first bound volume of the series was published on July 10, 2000 by MediaWorks under their Dengeki Bunko publishing label. As of October 2014, eighteen volumes have been published, and over 8 million copies of the novels have been sold in Japan.

A 13-episode anime produced by A.C.G.T and Genco aired between April and July 2003 on WOWOW in Japan, and was licensed for North American distribution by ADV films. The books also received adaptations in other formats: a radio drama, an OVA, two films, two visual novel adventure games for PS2, and a parody spin-off, Gakuen Kino. In connection with Dengeki Bunko's 20th Anniversary in 2013, Kino no Tabi was serialized weekly for half a year in several regional newspapers in Japan, and volumes I to XVI were reprinted with new cover artwork.

Series Information
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Japanese Title: キノの旅 -the Beautiful World-
English Title: Kino's Journey: the Beautiful World
Author: 時雨沢恵一 (Keiichi Sigsawa)
Illustrator: 黒星紅白 (Kōhaku Kuroboshi)
Volumes: 18

Story Synopsis
The protagonist, Kino, accompanied by a talking motorcycle named Hermes, travels through a mystical world of many different countries and forests, each unique in its customs and people.

Download:

Vol 1 - 12   http://sh.st/SHOqY
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Burya

I'll being keep posted to this. I hope the entire series gets finished. Thanks!

Nuovale

Here's volume 13 in pdf, epub, and mobi formats. I did the eBook formatting myself, so if you see any major problems feel free to let me know.

PDF
EPUB
MOBI

Enjoy~
"Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo

obsidian_dragonwing

Does anybody have decent pdfs for Vol 1 and volume 11?  All I can find for volume 1 is the horribly formatted TokyoPop scan, and for volume 11 all I've found is the nonformated Baka-Tsuki site rip.

YukiKana

there is no 11th volume in the rar.. can someone upload it please?

Go-Sick

HERE Vol 11, if it's really missing.....
http://viid.me/qcLMN5
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

YukiKana

HERE Vol 11, if it's really missing.....
http://viid.me/qcLMN5

Thank you, much appreciated..

Equinox

Nobody seems to be interested in this series anymore, but I just made these PDFs so I'll share anyway :c

Better Vol 1 PDF with Tokyopop translation: MEGA

Re translation by Untuned Strings PDFs
Volume 2: MEGA
Volume 3: MEGA
Volume 4: MEGA
Just̰͙͔͈ͧͣͫͨ́ Mon͓̮͓ͧ̿̅̒͗iͨ̅̇ͤ̑̇͒̚҉̘̪ka͓͕͓̱̯͂͋́͗

Equinox

Updated all volumes except vol.1 with better formatting.

deShiko

Nobody seems to be interested in this series anymore ...

You are wrong. Thank you very much for sharing those.
I am grateful to the point of especially register here to tell you this.
From Russia with gratitude.

Equinox

Nobody seems to be interested in this series anymore ...

You are wrong. Thank you very much for sharing those.
I am grateful to the point of especially register here to tell you this.
From Russia with gratitude.

I'm glad someone appreciates this :)

AZ09XO

Does anyone have epub or pdfs of volume 13-17 of Kino's journey?
Good day to you cultured people.

JapaneseFandom

Does anyone have epub or pdfs of volume 13-17 of Kino's journey?

I for one am also looking for them lol

Hydrargyrum

Bumping this old thread, sad that this great series is so quiet. Is there is a complete set of ePubs for this series somewhere?
Mousy.

Lemark

In justlightnovels or jnovels they have until volume 17. And the translation it's up until 1/2 volume 19. There are 23 volumes and it's on going.