News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN] Rewrite

Started by Geckoey Lurker, June 09, 2012, 06:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

Original Title: Rewrite
Developer: Visual Art's Key
Releases Dates : 2011-09-30 (Regular Edition)

VNDB

Description :
  (VNDB's)
Rewrite is set in the fictional city Kazamatsuri where treeplanting and afforestation have caused the city to become overgrown with trees and flowers in much the same way that other cities are filled by buildings. However, while most of the city appears to be rural, there are many traditional city elements as well. While set in a modern setting, the city also gives off a strange sense of nostalgia. The basis of the story is set in a high school setting. The first half of Rewrite primarily consists of the characters interacting in many everyday, enjoyable scenes. The latter half, however, is more serious, emotional, and carries a sense of mystery to the plot.

As indicated by the title, rewriting is the theme of the game's scenario. The tagline for the game is, "Could it possibly be rewritten, that fate of her's?".

Game Downloads :
NyaaTorrents : http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=53250 (6.51 GBs)
Mediafire w/ AdFly | Mediafire w/o AdFly (5.47 GBs, 29 Parts)

Translation Team :
Amaterasu Translations (Ammy)

English Patch :
Complete Patch : Download or MF - [Blog Post]

The Rewrite patch on our downloads page has now been updated with all of the fixes that have been reported since the complete patch was released. There were quite a lot of fixes, a handful of which were fairly significant (e.g., a minor character's name being misromanized, some text in Terra going below the bottom of the screen) so it's definitely worth getting the new final patch if you haven't finished reading the VN yet.

As far as we can tell the subtitles do work as long as you have a proper codec pack like CCCP.

Fiske

Thanks for sharing, i really look forward for this

Geckoey Lurker

You're welcome.

Uploaded to Mediafire and OP Edited.

Belgaesh

In mediafire, part 13 and 14 are missing. Could you please add the links up, Geckoey Lurker.

Geckoey Lurker

Hmm, my bad for not rechecking.

They're uploaded now, use below link or OP's link

*Part 13
*Part 14

dual blade

Sorry for bothering, just want to ask, I have downloaded all the parts but when I want to extract it using 7zip, it won't work. Do I need to join all the parts first using HJsplit? Thanks before

Geckoey Lurker

No you don't have to, simply extracting from Part 1 with the Latest 7-Zip should work as it will put everything together. I say the latest because I used LZMA2 Compression method which isn't on the older versions, so yeah, all I can say is try to install the latest 7Z, if it still doesn't work try to check if not any of them part were corrupted, if needed I can provide the MD5 for every file.

dual blade

Thanks for the fast help, now it's working.
Cheers

Geckoey Lurker

Heroines partial patch released as of today, check the first post or read the blog post --> http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/blog/?p=1659

watersword12

part 22 is missing in mediafire link can you fix it?

Geckoey Lurker

watersword12

Geckoey Lurker

205.196.123.67 is the server where the file is being holed-up in, I think, or just MF's direct IP and if I click your link it redirects me back to http://www.mediafire.com/?c1mf3zrltcch747 .
There may or may not be something wrong with either MediaFire's DNS services or yours, but my knowledge of networking is terrible so honestly I have no idea what's going on.

watersword12

oh ok tq's before :D
i try to use the torrent now =w=

malvinzzz

Geckoey Lurker

can i have MD5 from you , one of my file is corrupt  :'(