News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN] Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~

Started by Ivan, September 30, 2011, 10:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yossarian762

Visiting Asakusa, Ginza, and Shinjuku gives you points with Makoto, Akihabara, Shibuya, and Ikebukuro give you points with Akira. Whoever has the most points after your three sight seeing trips is the one you end up with. So visiting 2/3 of Makoto's locations, or 3/3, you end up with Makoto's ending. The other choices have no effect on the ending and are just informative/entertaining.

memike123

Visiting Asakusa, Ginza, and Shinjuku gives you points with Makoto, Akihabara, Shibuya, and Ikebukuro give you points with Akira. Whoever has the most points after your three sight seeing trips is the one you end up with. So visiting 2/3 of Makoto's locations, or 3/3, you end up with Makoto's ending. The other choices have no effect on the ending and are just informative/entertaining.
thanks..

nugra

help :(

when I opened the crack, it just gives an error message :(

Yagami

07 Dec 2011   We have released a patch for "Go! Go! Nippon".
This patch resolves the dollar to the yen display in the currency exchange rate window.
When these patch is download here??????

Mana

In case anyone wants to see MG actually selling something, vote for this through Greenlight.

Angelus

Reuploaded ...

Latest version from steam

untested  maybe need crack

Geckoey Lurker

Crack is indeed required. Simply redirects you to the store page on Steam otherwise.

Angelus

Crack is indeed required. Simply redirects you to the store page on Steam otherwise.

I think its fixed please check it :)

Geckoey Lurker

That did the job. (:
Not gonna be reading it personally, well not anytime soon anyway, but thanks.

Pheimine

TitleGo! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
Aliasesゴ-!ゴ-!日本!, Go Go Japan!, GGN
LengthShort (2 - 10 hours)
DeveloperOverdrive / Overdrive
Publishers(English) MangaGamer / MangaGamer
(Japanese) MangaGamer / MangaGamer
(Chinese) MangaGamer / MangaGamer
(German) Hikari 光 Translations / Hikari Translations

Description
Our protagonist is a fan of Japanese anime and games. He makes friends with some Japanese people on the internet, and decides to stay with them for a week.

Thrilled by the prospect of a week's sightseeing in Japan, he touches down in the airport, only to discover that his new friends -- "Makoto" and "Akira" -- are actually a pair of attractive young sisters!

After their introductions, the protagonist arrives at their house to learn that no one else is there.
"Um... where are your parents?"
"Our parents were called out of town for two weeks on urgent business."
(In other words, the only ones in the house will be Makoto, Akira, and I?)
(How is that going to work!?)

The local culture has some surprises in store on your first night there, but you'll soon head out on the town! Enjoy the date-like atmosphere as Makoto and Akira take you on a tour of famous sites. You'll marvel at the beauty and history of Japanese culture, fill up on local delicacies, and even share some thrilling moments with the girls!

The week you spend in Japan will certainly be memorable!

[From Mangagamer]

An OELVN developed by the Japanese company Overdrive exclusively for overseas VN readers, featuring a Japanese-to-English dual language option.

More Information:
VNDB

Download Link:
Version 16.12.14 Download (253.8 MB)

2015 Version 1.1.0 Download (454.2 MB)

2016 Version 1.0.2 Download (668.1 MB)