News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Help] Reccomendation for Yuri/Shoujo-ai based LN.

Started by Minueko, December 24, 2017, 02:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minueko

Umm did anyone know any Yuri/Shoujo-ai LN (or WN that have illustrations) besides Marimite and S.Panic?

Didn't have to be focused on the romance genre. Adventure/Action/SoL/Anything is fine as long as the protagonist/MC is girl and/or there's a hint of romance or at least subtext with the surrounding girl(s).
Big bonus point is isekai~ kinda bored seeing male mc have his harem, hoping see some girl mc with her harem <3!
Big tx and hugs in advance-

ps: no reverse harem pl0x
Taking it easy in life, and hopefully in another world~

Fukoshi

If you're not against visual novel, you should try the "Sono Hanabira" serie, but it's really 18+

Rydangel

Maid in Iseki,When I Became a Girl, an Unexpected Love Quarrel Occurred!,The Ice's Yearning,Is the Strongest in Another World a Hero? A Demon Lord? No! it's a Fairy ~desu!,Lesbian Elf and a Cursed Princess and Maria-sama ga Miteru

OmegaLKSG

Maid in Iseki,When I Became a Girl, an Unexpected Love Quarrel Occurred!,The Ice's Yearning,Is the Strongest in Another World a Hero? A Demon Lord? No! it's a Fairy ~desu!,Lesbian Elf and a Cursed Princess and Maria-sama ga Miteru
A number of these ones have been dropped or only have less than ten chapters unfortunately. They seemed interesting

Also, I've read a number of shoujou ai novels but I'll only mention "I Prefer The Villainess" and "Dragon's Bloodline (Reincarnated With a Cheat and Yet Now I'm a Girl?!), mostly because the yuri novels I've read haven't given me a good enough impact for me to remember or read through completely. Never got to finish Dragon's bloodline though.

And although you're looking for novels, I've seen several volumes of the manga Citrus in passing when walking by my preferred bookstore. Never read it before though, and I don't have nearly enough guts to just waltz in there and buy that.

Rugoru

Here my list :
- Aiming For Harem Queen in Different World
- Alice Tale in Phantasmagoria
- Another World Transfer in Game Character
- Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life
- Dragons Bloodline
- Gekitotsu no Hexennacht (only 1 yuri scene at the final)
- Harassing Thief Girl
- I Favor the Villainess
- Is the Strongest in Another World a Hero, A Demon Lord, No! it's a Fairy ~desu!
- Juu Sai no Saikyou Madoushi
- Kenshi o Mezashite Nyuugaku Shitanoni Mahou Tekisei 9999
- Le Festin de Vampire
- Marimite
- Me and My Beloved Cat (Girlfriend)
- My Sister the Heroine, and I the Villainess
- Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne
- Qualia the Purple
- Small Village Tridente
- Strawberry Panic
- Succubus-san's Life in Another World
- The demon king daughter is the strongest but hikineet
- The Reincarnated Vampire Wants an Afternoon Nap
- The Story of Drifted Girls in Different World ~The Adventure of Miko~
- The Vilainess bloom
- Warm Place
- When I Became a Girl, an Unexpected Love Quarrel Occurred!

OmegaLKSG

Minueko

Here my list :

now that's a lovely list! some titles i haven't read yet, much thanks dear~
Taking it easy in life, and hopefully in another world~