News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN] Quick Index (Yen-Press & J-Novel) related discussion go here.

Started by tazvin96, February 06, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fajar

Masked-keteer

I humbly request for The Magic in this Other World is Too Far Behind vol 2.

sealplayerz

May i request How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord: Volume 3 from j-novel?
Sorry from asking this

Kuuhaku

Thanks for setting up this thread.  It helps to not need to hunt through the forums for a series.  However, I download books from my iPad, and can't use the Mega app, so I can rarely use this thread.
"Remove everything that has no relevance to the story. If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there."  -Anton Chekhov

Kuuhaku

I found an error in Goblin Slayer volume 4.  Don't know the exact page, but about three quarters of the way through the book, there's an entire passage that is copied over a second time.  Give me a day or two and I'll link a corrected version.

Edit: Here's the corrected version.  https://mega.nz/#!2HgHWKAR

Edit: now linked to Mega, rather than Google Drive
"Remove everything that has no relevance to the story. If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there."  -Anton Chekhov

Icelham-kun

First of all, thank you for taking the time to compile all these lightnovels man! great job! ;D

Umm, the link for the unwanted undead adventurer only has the epub version of it. Can you update the link for the pdf version aswell? Thanks!

The Unwanted Undead Adventurer Vol 1 (epub&pdf)=http://zipansion.com/i80Q

Lezer Tatsuya

Does anyone have a copy of Oreimo: Kuroneko 1 to 6 volumes?
Humbly requesting it thanks
Clear records only exist to be broken. The peak will always lie in the future. Guides are only references and shouldn't be blindly consulted.
                                                                                      -Ye Qiu

darthvaapad

could you please acquire I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse Vol 8 and Death March to the Parallel World Vol 5

tazvin96

could you please acquire I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse Vol 8 and Death March to the Parallel World Vol 5
I already updated some. Sorry I been busy with work lately..I will update the PDF version soon. ;)

darthvaapad

cgarcia200

Could i please request In Another World with my smartphone Volume 9 it just came out yesterday.

Kuuhaku

fennel

darthvaapad

Hi I was wondering if you could get your hands on Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers?