News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN] Quick Index (Yen-Press & J-Novel) related discussion go here.

Started by tazvin96, February 06, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nahucirujano

Thanks for sharing this.
Does anybody have Psycome 5?

Dios

rat007

Can somebody post the yen press version of ''The Empty Box and The Zeroth Maria'' Please.....

kumagawa

Can somebody post the yen press version of ''The Empty Box and The Zeroth Maria'' Please.....
here you go fam :
Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria - Volume 01 [Yen Press]
but honestly, there's not a whole lot of difference between fan translation and yen press version.
----
also can somebody post the juni Taisen light novel? viz media published it a little while ago.

TRADE

TRADE

here you go fam :
Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria - Volume 01 [Yen Press]
but honestly, there's not a whole lot of difference between fan translation and yen press version.
----
also can somebody post the juni Taisen light novel? viz media published it a little while ago.

For Juuni Taisen, you can get it in EPUB version from here
Link: https://mega.nz/#!5yBwxQgB!_1gsp3ssdE8eU1dJ471CNkdktvOVS_3p4H-dwBFYKU0
The password is: thatnovelcorner.wordpress.com

lordmaster123

Thank you for the LNs. Hope all is well with you and that you can upload more xD

thanks again!

tazvin96

sorry guys...i miss out a lot as i was very busy with work...i will upload the epub first and add some new series and update it...hope u guys enjoy it ;D ;D

ReiDii

Can somebody post Paying to Win in a VRMMO Volume 6? Please.. I believe it's been out for awhile now.. Thank you..

beni

can I request Shuumatsu nani shitemasuka ? mou ichido dake, aemasuka?. i just finished only vol. 1 chap 1 and 2, but I cant find next chap and vol.. thank you.

ivan_1073

Thank you so much for the LNs, there was a lot of stuff I had given up already, now I can finally start some of these.

tazvin96

Can somebody post Paying to Win in a VRMMO Volume 6? Please.. I believe it's been out for awhile now.. Thank you..
Done with some updates

tazvin96

can I request Shuumatsu nani shitemasuka ? mou ichido dake, aemasuka?. i just finished only vol. 1 chap 1 and 2, but I cant find next chap and vol.. thank you.
sorry but they only start translating this series now...you can check this link to see:
https://orlandri-tl.tumblr.com/post/166255921442/translated-chapters

Joka

Dude, this is just epic. Keep up, I was going to do the same thing that you're doing, but then I've crossed by your post. Thank you very much! ;D