News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[CN][ENG][PDF] Shura's Wrath

Started by KilLaRuNa, October 13, 2017, 06:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KilLaRuNa

Title

Shura's Wrath
网游之天谴修罗

Author(s)

Mars Gravity (火星引力)

Synopsis

Version 1

The mysterious boy Ling Chen is saved by a little girl as he lay on the street dying. Years later, he strikes a deal to save this savior-turned sister and enters the virtual world. In a future Earth where advanced warfare has forced nations to settle issues virtually or else suffer the consequences, Ling Chen bursts into the scene and goes from unknown to legend. Yet all is not as it seems, for Ling Chen has a dark past, and there is a greater mystery at hand behind this virtual world.

Version 2

To save his terminally ill little sister, Ling Chen enters the newly released virtual game world and joins a small gaming studio comprising entirely of women. From now on walking upon his path towards the pinnacle. An ancient, evil item almost forgotten by history, the "Lunar Scourge" helps forge his unsurpassable legend, and causes him to unknowingly step upon a path that is destined to be punished by the heavens, the way of the Shura.

Genre

Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Harem, Mature, Romance, Sci-fi, Seinen, Supernatural, Tragedy

Tags

Aliens, Assassins, Beast Companions, Beautiful Female Lead, Brother Complex, Calm Protagonist, Clever Protagonist, Corruption, Death, Death Of Loved Ones, Determined Protagonist, Doting Older Siblings, Drugs, Dwarfs, Elves, Game Ranking System, Goddesses, Godly Powers, Gods, Guilds, Handsome Male Lead, Human Experimentation, Level System, Loli, Loyal Subordinates, Lucky Protagonist, Male Protagonist, MMORPG, Modern Day, Monsters, Mysterious Past, Overpowered Protagonist, Past Plays a Big Role, Pets, Polygamy, Psychic Powers, Racism, Ruthless Protagonist, Secret Identity, Sibling's Care, Siblings Not Related By Blood, Slaves, Special Abilities, Spirit Advisor, Strategic Battles, Strong To Stronger, Sword And Magic, Terminal Illness, Tragic Past, Virtual Reality

Status in CoO

851 Chapters (Complete)

Licensed

Yes

Original Publisher

zongheng

English Publisher

Gravity Tales

Download PDF

Shura's Wrath_01-06 - HERE

shirlulu007

can please also update king's avatar :D

"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

xjacques

Thanks man for sharing, if in this series exists illus, can you put together with the translation?

KilLaRuNa

well, if I feel like it maybe. hehehe... tbh I haven't even read a single chapter of TKA, also the anime adaptation  I never watched it yet but, just based on the positive reviews that it receives, so maybe.. hmm..

Thanks man for sharing, if in this series exists illus, can you put together with the translation?

IDK if it will ever have though.... except the cover.

shirlulu007

well, if I feel like it maybe. hehehe... tbh I haven't even read a single chapter of TKA, also the anime adaptation  I never watched it yet but, just based on the positive reviews that it receives, so maybe.. hmm..

you've better read it :D... It's pretty interesting and entertaining  ;)

"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

KilLaRuNa

Volume 06 completed.

~Kill

seira00100

thanks  :)
can you also make pdf for novel cthulhu gonfalon too

orokaana

ah no more update.. thank for your hardwork

Black Forest

sorry i wanna ask about his novel,why is it only get to chapter 600?where is chapter 600+? thanks