News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Kouketsu Aigan Shojokyuu -Queen's Blade Rebellion- <高潔愛玩処女宮 -クイーンズブレードリ

Started by lsssk11331, January 14, 2017, 09:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
I devour rare delicacies, sleep with gorgeous women, exhaust every limit of luxury. My lifestyle is the envy of anyone, but having it all makes me bored quickly.
I need more, more stimulation ...
That's when I hear the rumor of a paradise slave city. A special place that allows only the most elite.
I want to go to there.
Today I partake in the extravagance of this city's top women. I have come to cum.
My phallus chokes their gagging cum-drowned throats. Three pristine ladies gag and
flinch and roll in the doldrums of gutter ecstasy. I devour rare delicacies.

[From DLsite English]

Game Information:
Title: Kouketsu Aigan Shojokyuu -Queen's Blade Rebellion-
Original title: 高潔愛玩処女宮 -クイーンズブレードリヴェリオン-
Aliases: Pure and Cherished Virgin -Queen's Blade Rebellion-, 高潔愛玩処女宮 -クイーンズブレードリベリオン-
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
Developer: SABER FISH
Publishers: (Japanese) SABER FISH

Relations: Shares characters: Queen's Blade 2 ~Ikusa Otome Kankin R...
Queen's Blade ~Ikusa Otome In'yoku Se...

Related anime: [DB-ANN] Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi (2009)
[DB-ANN] Queen's Blade: Gyokuza o Tsugu Mono (2009)
[DB-ANN] Queen's Blade (2011)
[DB-ANN] Queen's Blade: Rebellion (2012)

More Information:
VNDB

Screenshot:

Download Link (Mega + Other):
Kouketsu Aigan Shojokyuu -Queen's Blade Rebellion- <高潔愛玩処女宮 -クイーンズブレードリヴェリオン-> (338.95 MB)
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

lsssk11331

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね