News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light Novel][English] Vampire Hunter D

Started by Alumine, November 10, 2012, 01:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

palmerbomber

If anyone has it, even from amazon, i can strip the DRM off and convert it to whatever anyone wants it to be

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

astin[1]kizuna

tapionmajin2

Vol 26 has been released.
Does anyone have any links for download??

phantominblue

Hi guys, I've only just discovered this wonderful site and am so so glad to find other Vampire Hunter D fans! I'm literally the only fan I know in our place so it's really refreshing to be here.

By the way, does anyone here have pdf copies of books 18 onwards? I can't seem to access the links on cloudfront. :(

phantominblue

KenTokiJagiRaoh

I just wanna say thanks for these. Been a fan of both anime films for a while and a HUGE fan of Yoshitaka Amano's works in general. I've only ever found a single novel out in the wild so finding the rest, or at least most of them, is a blessing and I really appreciate it!
"And can you offer me proof of your existence? How can you, when neither modern science nor philosophy can explain what life is?" The Puppet Master - Ghost in the Shell (1995)

Go-Sick

tapionmajin2

ehsanh

Thank you for uploading this wonderful novels, I really appreciate your efforts ... , infinit thumbs up ...

Go-Sick

Deesh11