News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Spice and Wolf

Started by Alumine, November 10, 2012, 01:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kissa

Thank you sooo much for the post I've been searching for these light novels forever!!!! :D
Btw does anyone know if the two volumes ofthe sequel are translated or where can they be found?? I really want to know how this beautiful story continues 8(>°<)8

Black Rain

Right, I just snatched the LN and haven't thanked yet.. So thanks a lot for your hard work guys. Only one left for Spice and Wolf ;D

sakumaXIII00

for those who are interested in Vol 18 ver
https://www.reddit.com/r/LightNovels/comments/6a0g2b/is_there_spice_wolf_volume_18_fan_translation/
please say thank you to Paulo27 for fan translation :D

Spice and Wolf - Volume 18 - Spring Log.pdf 1.9 MB PDF ver
https://files.catbox.moe/1n9kvg.pdf

deadline14

【ePub:】
Volume 18 MEGA

【PDF:】
Volume 18 MEGA

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Derkaiser

Dios

Thanks for sharing this boys, really thanks!!!

Darkhhawk

Does anyone have the Yen press version of 1-14 in high quaility?  The version that's up now is scanned directly from the books so it really looks bad when comapred to 16-18 which where digital versions to start with.

deadline14

Does anyone have the Yen press version of 1-14 in high quaility?  The version that's up now is scanned directly from the books so it really looks bad when comapred to 16-18 which where digital versions to start with.

uuhhmm yes i can do that...
i put it here in just a couple of hours...

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

deadline14

【YenPress Version】

Volume 1 MEGA
Volume 2 MEGA
Volume 3 MEGA
Volume 4 MEGA
Volume 5 MEGA
Volume 6 MEGA
Volume 7 MEGA
Volume 8 MEGA
Volume 9 MEGA
Volume 10 MEGA
Volume 11 MEGA
Volume 12 MEGA
Volume 13 MEGA
Volume 14 MEGA

i only upload the pdf since it cuts my time and few people dl the epubs so if anyone wants the epub they can request it to me...

Darkhhawk

Sorry for the late reply, I had to go away for a few days.

Thank you very much Deadline14! You are a legend

Equinox

Thanks, deadline14! I really appreciate it.
Could you please upload volume 15-18 with better image resolution?
Just̰͙͔͈ͧͣͫͨ́ Mon͓̮͓ͧ̿̅̒͗iͨ̅̇ͤ̑̇͒̚҉̘̪ka͓͕͓̱̯͂͋́͗

deadline14

Thanks, deadline14! I really appreciate it.
Could you please upload volume 15-18 with better image resolution?

Here you go!

【YenPress Version】

Volume 1 MEGA
Volume 2 MEGA
Volume 3 MEGA
Volume 4 MEGA
Volume 5 MEGA
Volume 6 MEGA
Volume 7 MEGA
Volume 8 MEGA
Volume 9 MEGA
Volume 10 MEGA
Volume 11 MEGA
Volume 12 MEGA
Volume 13 MEGA
Volume 14 MEGA
Volume 15 MEGA
Volume 16 MEGA
Volume 17 MEGA
Volume 18 MEGA

Equinox

Just̰͙͔͈ͧͣͫͨ́ Mon͓̮͓ͧ̿̅̒͗iͨ̅̇ͤ̑̇͒̚҉̘̪ka͓͕͓̱̯͂͋́͗

Gol. D. Roger

i only upload the pdf since it cuts my time and few people dl the epubs so if anyone wants the epub they can request it to me...

Hey Deadline can you please upload the YP epub versions for Vol 10-17.

deadline14

Hey Deadline can you please upload the YP epub versions for Vol 10-17.

uhhhh... okay gonna post it after a few hours going to post all of them including the pdf again...