News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Unable to register.

Started by Guest, November 12, 2011, 04:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

I never had any problems posting here with Firefox and Nightly x64.

Kureha

Just did a full reinstall, let me know how things work out.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

_Sazabi

my account is screwed (again)

cant log in, password reminder not working either

Blanchimont

my account is screwed (again)

cant log in, password reminder not working either
If you're sure you remember the old password, try these if you haven't already;
-Clear cache/cookies for this site
-reset router/modem
-flush dns (open cmd and write ipconfig /flushdns)

spoiler test
[spoiler]testing
..[/spoiler]

Kureha

Password reminder isn't working because the whole email system is down. My gmail's SMTP isn't working with the forum for no reason.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

_Sazabi

so password reminder worked for a bit, then back on the site getting another error

"username does not exist"

Mana

Did you write "Sazabi" instead of "sazabi"?

_Sazabi

tried both iterations, now password reminder doesnt work either

"There are no usernames associated with that email."

Mana

Your account and email still are on the members list, so you'll have to bother Kureha with it.

Geckoey Lurker

Hey-o there, still can't register, but that's not what I'm posting here for :P

I just wanted to let know that my Steins;Gate Patching Guide might need to be exactly correct.
I've only just now noticed that if you don't do step 4 and +, the in-game emails and phone menu won't be translated.
(Surprised again that no one mentioned this, or is it that no one skipped the steps?)

It would be awesome if someone could add this :

**- UPDATE 01/15/12 - The in-game E-mails and the Phone Menu will stay in Japanese if you skip Steps 4+ -**

Under this :

*- And now, you can go play the game right away by starting "STEINSGATE-patched.exe" if you want. The rest is optional. -*

Or anywhere, as long that people notice it. Senkyô.

Blanchimont

@Geckoey Lurker Are you absolutely sure your email provider hasn't blocked Kureha One?

Why steps 4+ are required for translated menus is because the patch itself only translates the scripts, not the graphics with text(which is what +4 does)...

Steins;Gate is similar to Chaos;Head so I could make a patch for it to automate the whole process, just that the engine is a bit upgraded (crass or nipa doesn't work (which do work for Chaos;Head), instead you have to use the tool nipa2 to extract/encrypt/repack the npas).
Actually I've already done some experimenting, and unfortunately trying to include the cosplay patch into it will break it (the game will not start). At least with my skills..
Last I heard of the project was that there was to be a final release of the translation patch sometime in the beginning of 2012, which should also include the elements from the cosplay patch(if I remember correctly). Reason why I haven't tried to do an automated version yet...

Geckoey Lurker

Nay, the problem doesn't come from my e-mail. Infact, I tried a bunch of different e-mail fournishers. The website just give me that same error no matter what. Last time it worked out by waiting, so I'm still waiting. Curious as to why it's doing this though.

Also, as for Steins;Gate's Release, the project is now officially on-hold as said on the team's blog.
They had an ETA for around christmas, but it seem that not everything went as expected; people going MIA, etc.

By the way, Blanchimont, I've been interested in learning how to hack through engines and patch-making, any tips where I could start ? I've a bit of knowledge in C and Java, though I don't know if those will be useful for that, and I havn't done any coding in a while, tempted to though.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure plenty of people would be really happy to avoid having to go through all those re/decompiling processes, an Auto-patch would be more than welcome.

Blanchimont

Well, I didn't know much to begin with either (see my first posts in the Chaos;Head thread :P ), and npa is really the only engine I've tried tools on successfully...
Basically I opened the Chaos:Head R1 patch .bat in notepad(or preferably if you have win7, right-click and choose Edit), looked what was there, and the rest was trial and error, and googling,  and a crash-course in commandline, more or less...

TLWiki has a useful section with tools, good place to start.
Oh, and learning the basics of cmd and .bat-files is, well, essential...

Aside from TLWiki, Encubed's forum section is a good place to look up ongoing projects 'in progress', also Animesuki's game-threads. Hongfire was, but perhaps not so much anymore after the new policies...

Geckoey Lurker

Hmm, I'll try just as you did then, I was considering that too.

I'll keep in mind to check out the TLWiki, seems I missed that section somehow, and Encubed as well.

I already meddled a bit with .bat files and the cmd, still gotta grasp the basics though and the .bat thing was mostly for minecraft and servers for the memory ram usage.

Senkyô!

a_Zetsu

I have login error.
Sorry Zetsu, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.
Why i was banned?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
forty-five-hundred times two:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview