News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

no activation link

Started by aridanra2, September 17, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aridanra2

I have registered for several times and several days. I haven't received any activation link even after waiting for some hours. I have checked the inbox and spam in my email, but there is no activation link. Please help!

I knew that I don't need to register to download what I need in this forum (light novels). I just felt uncomfortable because I can't search if I don't have any account.  :(

NB:
Actually, I have registered in March, but my account has been deleted because of inactivity (maybe). Then I registered again in June, and it was deleted again because of inactivity. Last month(August) and this month, I tried to register again, but I haven't received any activation link. The last email with forum's activation link I received was in June.

Akuiya

I have have exactly the same story to tell with the only difference being the months. and now it's even saying that my username is not available... i think it is because i used it to register again 3 or 4 days ago. but exactly like you i never received an activation link

Magnavox the Same

Same problem had an account didn't visit for about 2 weeks came back my account was gone. Tried registering again has been about a week with no activation email sent. Been checking my spam and email every other day and still nothing.

Magnavox the Same

Just registered again hope I actually get an email this time around.

Magnavox the Same

Here I am registering again for the 3rd time!

Magnavox the Same

It has been one week and still nothing.
I'll have to keep trying until I get back in I guess.

Kureha

Email service provider (Yahoo) doesn't seem to be very reliable, some people get their links, some people don't, inactive accounts with 0 posts get deleted at the beginning of each month.
Accounts with more than 1 valid post doesn't get deleted due to inactivity.
An account is not needed to access links on K1 whether that changes in the future depends on how much of a money drain K1 is in the future.

No, it's unlikely that Email service will get any better, K1 sends out enough activation emails or thread subscription notifications daily that most free service providers delete K1's account. We're still getting new members daily so some people are getting the emails.
It is also unlikely K1 will move to a paid email service as most people run adblockers so K1's ad revenue has dropped so low it can't even cover internet fees anymore.

Kureha does not wish to implement ad banners or deploy anti-adblock mechanisms on the forum.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Prim_

I've been trying for days but no email is getting sent ( i use a gmail account).
All i want is to be able to use the search function  :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
forty-five-hundred times two:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview