News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[CN][EPUB][ENG] Demon’s Diary [ONG]

Started by Ahamed Faisal, November 07, 2022, 08:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahamed Faisal

Demon's Diary [ONG]

TITLE
Demons Diary

Type

Web Novel (CN)

Genre

Action, Adventure, Harem, Martial Arts, Mystery, Xianxia

Status in COO

1572 Chapters (Complete)

Translated Utill Chapter-1302

Description:

Liu Ming, since he was young, lived in a savage prison named Savage Island where the prisoners aren't controlled by any guard or security. When the island sinks due to "mysterious" events, only a handful of people survive – those survivors are then pursued by the government.

On the other hand at another place two practitioners are worrying about what will happen to them because the young master that they were supposed to protect had died.

Their young master just so happen to looks nearly like our hero...

What will happen? Where will Liu Ming ends up and in what will he do ?

Download:

P.S- If you have demand for any novel let me know. And give me like.

Ahamed Faisal

stablestrangelets

The link for 1101-1200 is missing. The link for (401-500) and (501-600) are the same, and everything from 501-600 to 1101-1200 got shifted back by one.

Ahamed Faisal

TheReader

Hi Ahamed, man these Linkvertese and link-to.net links are just not accessible. I keep on getting invalid visit detected. Regardless of browsers and devices changed, along with disabling all the ads controls and what not, it still doesn't work. Pls check, thank you! 🙏
Be kind! ❤️❤️