News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial Eng] Yosuga no Sora

Started by Mana, July 04, 2010, 05:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

so for those that have played it, how does the anime fare so far against the VN?

sengoku7

so for those that have played it, how does the anime fare so far against the VN?
It's ok i guess but the vn is better by far. Plus like most animes they removed some scenes.

Mana

sazabi

It's ok i guess but the vn is better by far. Plus like most animes they removed some scenes.

cant imagine what they could have removed, the anime is pretty out there already

Jaooooo~

Well I hope to God the anime removes that fucking maid's route.
ze!

Green_Tea

What's wrong with that fucking maid?

sengoku7

Well cant expect everyone to have the same view as you.

Green_Tea

Well cant expect everyone to have the same view as you.

No seriously, what's wrong?

Jaooooo~

The anime has had her as a complete comic relief character who appears in the omakes at the end of every episode and has weird ecchi/hentai scenes.

I'm not saying that she's bad in the vn, but making her into a heroine after that in the anime would be jarring to say the least.
ze!

sazabi

indeed she hasn't served much of a role in the anime so far

Green_Tea

The anime has had her as a complete comic relief character who appears in the omakes at the end of every episode and has weird ecchi/hentai scenes.

I'm not saying that she's bad in the vn, but making her into a heroine after that in the anime would be jarring to say the least.

:0 comic relief. I want to play the maid route.

Jaooooo~

Well at least if/when I get round to playing her VN route I'll know to expect her randomly rubbing herself off, chest flapping wildly, to Haruka.
ze!

michelous

luckily it seems the anime is following the translated  route from

godgrinder

i've played the entire game and i would say the anime is actually quite different from the game. the anime is kinda "H for the sake of it" and overly comical at times, most of the explicit shit in the anime were not in the game originally. the game used a rather "normal" way to tell the story. plus they've "rephrased" most of the scenes and altered some of the setup for the anime (ie haru didnt buy a bicycle in the game, and the twins didnt kiss when they were younger etc). judging from the anime op/ed the ending part should be about the same with the sora route in the game, i dont know what the gonna to do in the middle get there though.
我哋經已失去太多興趣 我哋經已失去太多伴侶

Green_Tea

i've played the entire game and i would say the anime is actually quite different from the game. the anime is kinda "H for the sake of it" and overly comical at times, most of the explicit shit in the anime were not in the game originally. the game used a rather "normal" way to tell the story. plus they've "rephrased" most of the scenes and altered some of the setup for the anime (ie haru didnt buy a bicycle in the game, and the twins didnt kiss when they were younger etc). judging from the anime op/ed the ending part should be about the same with the sora route in the game, i dont know what the gonna to do in the middle get there though.

They might have decided that was better plotwise rather than having it srsshiiiiit/drama all the way. I mean with anime it's a lot harder to condense things, but all good stories have a light side and a dark side, and if it's a serious end and shit, then the transition (if they do it well) will make it all the more cathartic.

Like Tsukihime. I love how funny Hisui and Shiki are. And then...OH GOD HISUI'S END T_____T