News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game][Yuri][RPG] Lightning Warrior Raidy II

Started by JBeckman, July 23, 2010, 10:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

I've just installed the game, and entered the first dungeon. Is this background that's missing on your game?

Daddy24

Exactly.This is not showing up when I play.However,backgrounds appear for scenes and boss battles.

Mana

I got it through the MU links on the first post, extracted the second "Lightning Warrior Raidy II" folder, and then, placed the crack inside that same folder. Everything worked fine with just that.

So, are you missing updated drivers or did you get it through other links, like the MF ones?

Daddy24

No,I used the torrent.Alright,guess I'll redownload it with the MU links and keep my save from the other. :p

EDIT : Before I download,is the crack with the archives ? If not,where can I have it ?

Mana

Daddy24

I retried with your instructions,but still no backgrounds.I think it's maybe a driver problem as you said.Where can I get the latest ?

Green_Tea

I retried with your instructions,but still no backgrounds.I think it's maybe a driver problem as you said.Where can I get the latest ?

Google your graphics card. Along with the word "driver" and "download"

Mana

My motherboard's PCI-e slot fried some weeks ago (the board is new, so I just have to take it to the store). I'm using that Intel onboard crap, and the game works just fine. If it's a problem with the graphics card, it can only be drivers.

Daddy24

I updated my graphic card.But still no backgrounds. ???

What it could be ?

Mana

What's your graphics card? And do you have problems with any other games that use 3D graphics?

Daddy24

Mana

"DirectX 8.1, Shader 1.3", this could be the problem. Raidy's requirements (both through JAST and ZyX's sites) don't specify the required shader, but the lack of the required shaders leads to black or distorted pictures. You can confirm it if you also have problems on other 3D games.

Daddy24

Well,so far I've only tried one 3d game on it,and it was Sonic Adventure DX.However,I dunno what happened,it started to lag horribly and got me a BSOD.The graphics were fine though.

On another note,where can I update the shaders ? Better safe than sorry as they say.(I have DirectX 11 BTW)

Mana

I could've explained it better. That's what the SiS672 supports. It only makes use of DirectX's functions until 8.1, all the newer ones from 9 to 11 aren't used, even though they are installed, and the shaders can't be upgraded, since they are part of the graphics card itself.

Kureha

SIS 672? wow, that's like AGP, you could I think slap in a 9500GT from newegg or something and be able to play VNs.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]