News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Yandere

Started by Green_Tea, June 17, 2013, 02:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alumine

here's the instruction from Dark Eye Translation

HOW TO INSTALL:
Get Yandere. I don't care how, but it'd be nice if you could purchase it. Just go to (http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE035189) if you'd like to purchase it. It's 20 bucks. Seriously, come on, that isn't a lot.

Once you've gotten the game, install it. IMPORTANT: Make sure your computer is in Japanese locale before you do so. It would also help if your computer was in Japanese locale when you play the game. I'm not sure if Applocale works, but I'd make sure you were in Japanese locale to keep on the safe side.

Once you've installed it, make sure you have a fire-proof blanket and fire extinguisher on hand for when you spontaneously combust. Don't worry, it happens to all of us.

Finally, replace "data.xp3″ in the installation folder with the "data.xp3″ in this .zip. That should be all you need.

If you've already installed the game, you'll unfortunately need to start over. Delete your saves folder and you should be fine. If it's not, run the game in administrator mode.

note: mount the cue file in daemon tools..or any disk imaging software you have..

Green_Tea

follow the instructions for the patch.

liawxuan123

while i replace the data.xp3 its the same problem -___-

liawxuan123

While i replace and i go check the thing which broken its give me this - -

Green_Tea

I'm not quite sure, without being able to reproduce the problem. The thing is that I had no problems installing and running the game. Maybe try redownloading the patch, then completely reinstalling the game.