News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Yandere

Started by Green_Tea, June 17, 2013, 02:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

VNDB

Description
This is a kill or be killed brutal and deadly love story. Can you stay alive all the way to the ending?
The girls are all violently possessive and go head over heels after sex. Every single one of them is sick!!

Please be aware that there are elements in the story that the faint of heart may find too grotesque.
The vocals are not part of the main program. They are only there as bonus material.

Translation Team
Dark Eye Translations

Patch
mediafire

Torrent
nyaa

Bernkastel

*cackle* and whatnot.

Green_Tea

Hmm I haven't actually encountered any scenes like that yet.

raven

DaimonFrey

can you out-yan a yandere?

Yes but you must be more yan than she is.

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

DaimonFrey

Nils

so ... this is one of those with bad endings every turn ?? seems like it will be fun, gonna try it without walkthrough first ... XD

LordSendo

If you play this make sure you can take gore... Its quite gory ... =.= sickening yet addicting!
Few games made me cringe as multiple girls glare at each other in this game...

Mana

It can't be worse than Dark Blue.

liawxuan123

when i trying to start the game its write CD bla bla bla bla bla

Green_Tea

um, it would help if we could get a screenshot or an exact copy-paste of the words you know. But it sounds like you haven't applied the patch properly. If you believe you have, make sure the game .iso file is removed from your virtual CD drive before you start the game up. Also try restarting your computer.

liawxuan123

This thing i get when i start

Green_Tea

From what I can understand, it's telling you to insert the CD for the game, so follow the instructions for the patch.

liawxuan123