News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Tea's Discussions

Started by Green_Tea, May 31, 2010, 11:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inferno_flamex

*comes and act like a psychiatrist...

So Mister Tea... How does that make you feel?
Lol no... Im just messing...

But seriously tho Tea, come on.. Talk about.. Like.. something that's not NTR, or of the similar genre... >_>

You'd get more hits that way... ... ... At least.. I think?

... ...

*shrugs...
Just saying~~

laplacian

There's actually a pretty big NTR community on Hongfire, even with their own forum I think. The perfect place for a decent NTR discussion!

Green_Tea

Oh I don't really care about that. I like pretty much anything so discuss whatever's on your mind.

I have an opinion on everything so chat away.

Um. I just finished Dance. Loli vamp is great. Umh

Kureha

I didn't really get the story I mean the princess and what the wolf boy saw, how did that came to be? If there was so many of her they why did the three houses choose to obey this one? They could just go to that place pick up another one and still have their bloodline.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Iunno either. My guess (well I'm pretty much just waiting for baka-tsuki's trans, but yesh) is that the
author just wanted to insert a ShinjixRei analogy in the story
Geneon took over production during that part.
Shinji and Rei re-incarnated into a MAN and a tsundere ojou-sama loli

...Well shit. I guess I don't actually guess anything. lol nah, something to do with she's the original, and the others are replacements. They didn't know about her, but found out about the blood legacy later anyway, and so they were obeying her because she has some sort of weird power over them?

Well, my trains of thought go something like that. I can't believe I can organise that kinda shit into coherent posts.

*sniff* aww Kureha's sweet. Oh yeah I found Rosetta Stone with Japanese on my old HDD. I'll look to uploading it sometime.

Green_Tea

Welp, off to play SC for the night. Thanks for the good time.

invictus

Cross Channel is actually pretty good once you get over the randomness and the first couple of loops... plus Nanaka Crash is super addictive... I finally managed to clear 10k yesterday...

Green_Tea

Nanaka Crash?

Hmm CC huh. Must give it a try. Soon.

So what's everyone else up to?

Sicksorrow

Hmmm nothing really at this time.

I really want to start Cross Channel but ehh I got like 3 more VN ahead of it to finish.

There's one Visual novel that I always wanted to try but was never translated was Brighter Than The Dawning Blue. It looked pretty good to me at least.

:)
Where is my escape?
I don't want yours
but you swallow me whole.

Green_Tea

Looks kinda like Princess Waltz or Edelweiss.

Sicksorrow

Ehh I guess your right. But I think it has better artwork than Edelweiss, at least :)

Other than that I'm looking forward to the Seinarukana translation coming soon!  :D

Where is my escape?
I don't want yours
but you swallow me whole.

invictus

Nanaka Crash as in the flash game, it's interesting after you finish Cross Channel since you know who the characters are, lol.

inferno_flamex

Just started on Ef personally...

I've played the 'demo' quite awhile back... When it was unfinished...
But now.. Yeah.. i just restarted the whole game...

I think maybe i'll play Cross+Channel after this.

Currently downloading Shining Tears PS2... Since i cant play Shining Wind.. Guess i'll give Shining Tears a try...

laplacian

Shining Tears was fun when I played it 3 years ago, the character co-op was interesting enough to keep me going till the end.

Kureha

The anime was ok until they tried to pull the gay route near the end.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]