News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[Web Novel][ENG][PDF] Pure Love X Insult Complex

Started by Poots, March 15, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirlulu007

Hello . . . .again? May I ask when will you post a new pdf again?? . . .thank you so much :D :)

Well he post every 100 chapter, so you gonna wait for at least 1 month
"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

Omega3Fettsaeure

And he seems to dislike my Epubs.  :(

That reminds me, I should get them up to date as well.

Poots

[url=https://imgbb.com/][/url]

Altair545

Woah massive series, thx as always brother this seems pretty fun.
Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

RustyJewelz

Hey Poots

Thanks for the PDFs, and good job!

Good series so far! get's a little weird a few hundred chapters in, aswell as a few inconsistencies, but thats on the author.

Anyways back to why I'm writing, Chapter 499. Ruriko's rape play (cont.) / Joba! the first half of the chapter is missing.

Just thought you should know.
"Shocking revelation!!!"

Dantalian

Hey Poots

Thanks for the PDFs, and good job!

Good series so far! get's a little weird a few hundred chapters in, aswell as a few inconsistencies, but thats on the author.

Anyways back to why I'm writing, Chapter 499. Ruriko's rape play (cont.) / Joba! the first half of the chapter is missing.

Just thought you should know.

That confused me for a second aswell Ruriko was the only one that just cut off Michi, Misuzu and Nei's scenes were all there. Wondered for a split second if it was cut out by the translator until I remembered what has gone on the last 500 chapters and was left alone. Why Agnes... is nothing too far.....   Anyway still a great series even if it makes you feel a bit uncomfortable at times. Katsuko is best girl... ok its a tie Nagisa aswell

Thanks for the PDFs!

Omega3Fettsaeure

Can you make it into ePubs too?

I made some EPUBs and MOBIs, I will make more over time. One volume is about 17-20 chapters, this should be the size of a light novel (more or less, I think?).

@Poots, could you add them to the first post? Please? Pretty please? I'M TALKING TO YOU! Pls notice me senpai...

Volume 01-05: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 06-10: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 11-15: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 16-20: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 21-25: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 26-30: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 31-35: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 36-40: EPUB/MOBI

Sooooo, it seems @Poots still hates me and my EPUBs. (Notice me FFS, it's been half a year already!)

I made a few more volumes nevertheless and also added MOBIs, if you want to read them on your kindle while riding the train or something.
And I will do more over the next weeks since I'm rereading the novel atm, so I will do some volumes, read them, and so on...
I also corrected a bunch of typos in the first 4 volumes, since there were a lot.

I hope you enjoy them!

Huginja

Sooooo, it seems @Poots still hates me and my EPUBs. (Notice me FFS, it's been half a year already!)

I made a few more volumes nevertheless and also added MOBIs, if you want to read them on your kindle while riding the train or something.
And I will do more over the next weeks since I'm rereading the novel atm, so I will do some volumes, read them, and so on...
I also corrected a bunch of typos in the first 4 volumes, since there were a lot.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks for updating this series (even if Poots will never notice you  ;))
But who in their right mind would read this kind of story on the train ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I always strive for new and awesome novels.

Poots

Can you make it into ePubs too?

I made some EPUBs and MOBIs, I will make more over time. One volume is about 17-20 chapters, this should be the size of a light novel (more or less, I think?).

@Poots, could you add them to the first post? Please? Pretty please? I'M TALKING TO YOU! Pls notice me senpai...

Volume 01-05: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 06-10: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 11-15: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 16-20: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 21-25: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 26-30: EPUB/MOBI

I hope you enjoy them!

sorry for the late reply i was busy since last year because we opened up a family business and doesn't have much time to check on this site, and also i cant seem to access this site in our office and in the house where i stayed at so i thought that this site was down for good so i haven't visited this for several months, and the other day i found out that this site was still up and running, so i updated the thread now, just pm if you added new EPUB/MOBI so i can update when i visited this site.

Huginja

sorry for the late reply i was busy since last year because we opened up a family business and doesn't have much time to check on this site, and also i cant seem to access this site in our office and in the house where i stayed at so i thought that this site was down for good so i haven't visited this for several months, and the other day i found out that this site was still up and running, so i updated the thread now, just pm if you added new EPUB/MOBI so i can update when i visited this site.

It's good to see, you are still alive
Will you update your PDF regularly from now on?
I always strive for new and awesome novels.

Omega3Fettsaeure

no problem, thanks for adding them! I'll probably pm you after I caught up with the translation.

Omega3Fettsaeure

I had a bit of free time, so I did the rest of the chapters in one go.

Volume 31-35: EPUB/MOBI
Volume 36-40: EPUB/MOBI

It's available until Volume 37 at this point (which goes until chapter 674) and I will add more as soon as there are enough translated chapters for a new volume.  ;D

SeBBy

is there is still no update for the pdf? since its already at 700+ chapters and all

Poots

SeBBy