News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

demonbane english version

Started by michelous, September 20, 2010, 11:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yossarian762

sazabi

Like that time they "threw Kazoku Keikaku's complete translation into the garbage bin", because they felt that it deserved a "superior translation" and then we got something full of OVER9000s. It really felt like they translated it 2/3 times and delayed it to deliver that so called superior translation.

and after all that kazoku turned out to be pretty overrated :-\

Kureha

I liked Kazoku Keikaku, the art was dated but it was enjoyable.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

sazabi

certainly was not a short game, so many decisions

Yossarian762

I liked Kazoku Keikaku, the art was dated but it was enjoyable.

I enjoyed it too tbh but yeah I agree it was kind of overrated. Or maybe it really was great and ruined by a bad translation. Matsuri made me, just for one game, a lolicon though... :-X

sazabi

matsuri's sex scenes were funny and cute :D

Green_Tea

Like that time they "threw Kazoku Keikaku's complete translation into the garbage bin", because they felt that it deserved a "superior translation" and then we got something full of OVER9000s. It really felt like they translated it 2/3 times and delayed it to deliver that so called superior translation.

and after all that kazoku turned out to be pretty overrated :-\
Depends on what you were expecting. It's nice not expecting anything, then getting a whole novel-type experience. Same with YMK. Although Cross Channel....how the fuck boring do you want to make that introduction. I can't get past it.

sazabi

well was not expecting much (hyped up stuff rarely delivers) but the overall experience was probably let down by dated graphics

michelous

i hope nitro+ gets off their asses and finishes the game

sazabi

indeed the sooner it becomes available the sooner we can start downlo... playing the game :D

sazabi

Zyibis

I've been wonder about this for awhile, VNDB has Demonbane tagged with "Unavoidable Heroine Rape" and I was wondering how much "rape" is there?

sazabi

just checked and now its "attempted rape"  :D

Zyibis

If you click the soil me, it'll show all the hidden tags. Unavoidable Heroine Rape is one of the hidden tags.