News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Kara no Shoujo

Started by Mana, June 29, 2011, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinunatzs

Mana

From what I've seen, no one has uploaded the final version yet.

Perversor

michelous

i have yet to start is the story worth it the heroines aren't as colorful as some from other games

Yagami

Eroge Download don't want upload the fixed version because of the bug fix patch,instead of upload it for helping who have troubles with and for ease who already have the bugged version -.-

Mana

When the bug fixed version is most likely better than MG's final version, I understand why the Erogedownload dev would do that and don't forget about the save compatibility, it's broken by any script changes.

mahou

Well I'm really impressed with what I've played so far and I love Yukari & Toko (Kuchiki). Will be buying the 'fixed' version after I get my credit card. Highly recommend others to also support this game if they have the cash to spare. Even more so if you want the sequel and other Innocent Grey games. Also those weak to gore shouldn't be afraid to play this, it's pretty mild IMO. It's the sound effects of the murders that make me cringe, but the cgs and crime scenes aren't all that bad.

Isn't really anything wrong with the current version available besides the 'skip read text' doesn't work, it always skips everything. Other than that haven't noticed anything game breaking.

Ivan

Eroge Download don't want upload the fixed version because of the bug fix patch,instead of upload it for helping who have troubles with and for ease who already have the bugged version -.-

1. Posting new links means that everyone that downloaded previous parts has to start over downloading.
2. New version has incompatible saves with old ones. People who have started playing old one would have to start from scratch.

So basicaly - uploading new version would have two huge disadvantages for everyone, while the patch is really easy to apply ( just extract the files to game directory). Eventually i'll post updated version, once things cool down.

SaMo

Will be buying the 'fixed' version after I get my credit card. Highly recommend others to also support this game if they have the cash to spare.

I really would be glad to buy it... but, not everyone can do it.....
I don't have a Credit Card and I can't apply for one.... fucking country with fucking limitations......

1. Posting new links means that everyone that downloaded previous parts has to start over downloading.
2. New version has incompatible saves with old ones. People who have started playing old one would have to start from scratch.

So basicaly - uploading new version would have two huge disadvantages for everyone, while the patch is really easy to apply ( just extract the files to game directory). Eventually i'll post updated version, once things cool down.

Hey Eroge Download Dev, it's only a disadvantage for ppl who start playing this game. In my case, I've downloaded, but was waiting to play till a "proper" release was ready to download.
You can create a new post warning ppl who previously played the gamed, so they can't mess with their save games.
But it's nice to hear that you gonna post it anyways sooner or later.... (sooner the better).
Thanks a lot, I can't wait it.

michelous

any one see an uncensored cg set yet

Yagami

When the bug fixed version is most likely better than MG's final version, I understand why the Erogedownload dev would do that and don't forget about the save compatibility, it's broken by any script changes.
Fuck off with the saves with old ones question,their have to think about the people who wants download the fixed version instead of the bugged version,it's an selfish thought -.- 

Ivan

Fuck off with the saves with old ones question,their have to think about the people who wants download the fixed version instead of the bugged version,it's an selfish thought -.- 
If you want it that badly then go and buy it. I won't make 500 people start downloading from scratch just because someone is too lazy to apply simple patch.

mahou

Yagami calling others selfish, the irony.

Mana

Keefer

That "Bugfix Patch" only removes the notebook spoiler bug.

The skip function bug isn't fixed (sometimes the game doesn't stop skipping at unread text). So be careful when skipping dialogue. Or you can wait for the final version.