News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Manga][English][Uncensored] Witchcraft

Started by Zyibis, August 08, 2010, 06:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

Our protagonist is a wimp who one day tries to stand up to the bullies constantly picking on him.. At which point his courage fails him and he quickly retreats to the nearest place to hide -
A fortuneteller who wants to test her powers of hypnosis.
Can our hero manage to stand up to his bullies? Can our fortuneteller manage to test her hypnosis?

Another Yamatogawa upload,  ;D Enjoy  ;D

Here's an extra bit of Info for you guys: Sara-Chan's character model is also being used in Yamatogawa's new work Power Play! I am unsure if it is the same Sara from Witchcraft or just her character being reused.

Though since Power Play isn't completed yet (only 3 chapters released so far), I wasn't going to upload it but if you guys want to read it then I'll upload it.

Mirror: Megaupload/Mediafire

Sazabi

Zyibis

I like all of his works but I agree Witchcraft is one of his best. I believe there was only a couple oneshots of his that I didn't like that much, but his art is awesome so I didn't really mind a bad read now and then.

Sazabi

wouldnt mind seeing this animated, its at least got a story compared to most

Zyibis

It's only been out for a couple years so maybe we will get lucky and see a Witchcraft H-anime.

Sazabi

Green_Tea

Speaking of story oriented H reminded me of Petite Roid. Anyone find that one completely awesome? Not to mention the beach endings both reminded me of each other.

Zyibis

Ya it was awesome, I'll have to up load it.

Mana

*waves his hand* I also liked Petite Roid!

Sazabi

its been a while since i read petite roid, almost completely forgot what is about again

inferno_flamex

Would now be a good time for me to admit that I have not read Petite Roid? >_>
(Or at least I dont remember reading it)

Ohkay.. I think I had better search it up on Fakku! or something, before i receive any stares from any of you guys... ... XDDD

//EDIT:
Oh fark... There's none of it in Fakku. >_>

//EDIT2: OH HELLS BELLS... Now I find links to hotfile, and rapidshare... >_> uggh.
.. Uhhmm.. Zyibis bro... Budddyy~~~~ XDDD Anytime now brrrroooo... XDDDD

Sazabi

was just gonna say, couldnt recall ever seeing it on fakku

Kureha

Petite Roid was great I've always liked the little goth loli the most though, even in her adult form she still tickles my fetishes.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

inferno_flamex

Well now you guys are just passing around the fun right under my nose.   :'(

//EDIT: Oh and to think that it has ANDROIDS!?... Mecha girls!?...
Me want me want me want. >_>