News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] The Irregular at Magic High School

Started by Alumine, January 14, 2014, 12:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aditi1517

Thanks for link of vol 19 to 23. Tho the TL quality is quite bad as this is probably machine translation.

Hope Mahouka TL team release their translation soon
Hoping for the same here. Vol 25 was released already...... I can't wait for the translation!!
A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it.

Aditi1517

My version ~♫

Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download
Volume 03: Download
Volume 04: Download
Volume 05: Download
Volume 06: Download
Volume 07: Download
Volume 08: Download
Volume 09: Download
Volume 10: Download
Volume 11: Download
Volume 12: Download
Volume 13: Download
Volume 14: Download
Volume 15: Download
Volume 16: Download
Volume 17: Download
Volume 18: Download
Volume 19-23:Download (Chapter summaries w/ illustrations)

Yen Press version:
Volume 01: Download [YP]
Volume 02: Download [YP]
Volume 03: Download [YP]
Volume 04: Download [YP]
Volume 05: Download [YP]
Volume 06: Download [YP]
Volume 07: Download [YP]

Are the side volumes translated?  Like vol 8.5 which is a continuation of the reminiscence chapter....  I think it s important for the formation of Tatsuya and Miyuki's relationship but I can't find it anywhere except at the fandom where only the summary is given...  Yen Press release is slow....  God!  I can't take it anymore..... Can anyone plz plz make a pdf for it. Please!!! 
Thanks for the pdfs of the main vols

Aditi1517

I liked his whole badass wtfpwn style in the anime, so refreshing compared to the gimpy stuff we suffer through in bleach and naruto.
I agree. We need more characters like Tatsuya.
*drooling over a fight scene*
Ahem~
So, is there any hope for a second season?  Cause in the movie there was a bit of foreshadowing. I'd love another season of this!

BlurEyes

I liked his whole badass wtfpwn style in the anime, so refreshing compared to the gimpy stuff we suffer through in bleach and naruto.
Ahem~
So, is there any hope for a second season?  Cause in the movie there was a bit of foreshadowing. I'd love another season of this!

Well, we can only hope for the best that it does happen, but realistically (if not pessimistically), unlikely. The (quasi?) canon-adjusted movie was technically a time skip of four volumes so I could only wonder how they'll manage any season 2.

silVerRogue

Ahem~

Well, we can only hope for the best that it does happen, but realistically (if not pessimistically), unlikely. The (quasi?) canon-adjusted movie was technically a time skip of four volumes so I could only wonder how they'll manage any season 2.

It would be difficult to do a second season without having to skip a volume or two. Look at season one they completely skipped volume 5, although this was more or less a side story volume.

Aditi1517

Ahem~

It would be difficult to do a second season without having to skip a volume or two. Look at season one they completely skipped volume 5, although this was more or less a side story volume.

I know. But a girl can hope right? I want to see the yotsuba succession arc and vol 23 especially since there  silver is revealed....

Yros

Considering the huge timeleap in the story between S1 and the movie (which simply jumped god knows how many volumes at once, introducing things like STARS and all when S1 ended up with the Yokohama event... meh)... I just can't imagine a S2. At most you might see another promotional movie... A serious S2 ? Where would it start/end ? Just between S1/movie there's already a large gap enough to fill a S2. Place it after that around the tomes 12 - 16 to reach the inheritance arc ? How much of the story are you willing to sacrify ? :C

It's sad indeed that there never was a true S2 back in the days considering how refreshing it was to finally have a true MC with a very developed story and side-characters that weren't completely one-faced (though Miyuki is kinda always in bro-con mode but she can also shows some much more serious and mature sides at time...).

Shiroyasha

Aditi1517

Are the translations on http://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Light_Novel#List_of_Light_Novel_Volumes website accurate?
It has the translations up to volume 25.
Well I guess they are cause I couldn't help myself and read it there. An otaku's gotta do what an otaku's gotta do. *^▁^*

veepeiwong

F@ted Blade

There aren't any real fan-translations of the novel released yet for vols 19+ The only things that are out there are MTLs and Double MTLs from JP->RU->EN

Aditi1517

There aren't any real fan-translations of the novel released yet for vols 19+ The only things that are out there are MTLs and Double MTLs from JP->RU->EN
Oh, the pain! Can  someone please pick up the series?  If only I could read Japanese  (╥_╥)(╥_╥)

BlurEyes

Oh, the pain! Can  someone please pick up the series?  If only I could read Japanese  (╥_╥)(╥_╥)
As far as I know, it's still ongoing. Probably simultaneous Vol. 19 and 20. It's just very very slow. Optimistically, we could get it before Christmas 2018. Still enough to keep me faithful to the series and its translators though! For the accurate pseudo-scientific, action-packed details!

Warg

In fact JP->RU is human translated (only RU->EN is MTL)

Crawly

In fact JP->RU is human translated (only RU->EN is MTL)

And here I'm waiting for english translation... Thanks for the info. For some reason I didn't even think about that. xD Jesus, they've already translated up to volume 25.