News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Unable to register.

Started by Guest, November 12, 2011, 04:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

You enter a valid reason when you register, and Kureha will activate the account manually when Kureha gets around to it.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Koroshite

Maybe i did something i shouldn't?
The story: i was able to login but i forgot to make firefox to remember the password, so i quit after like 10 sec.
from there i always get this msg:
"Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again."

princesama1

Maybe i did something i shouldn't?
The story: i was able to login but i forgot to make firefox to remember the password, so i quit after like 10 sec.
from there i always get this msg:
"Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again."

Nvm the problem was in the link end was "login2" after changed it to "login" i was able to enter o.O

XYZ

Hi,
I registered today, but I haven't received any activation mail. So I was wondering what to do?

Can any one please help?

Kureha

Currently, activation is done by clicking the verification email sent to you when you registered.
Emails are working atm.
Remember to check your spam box.
[/url]

XYZ

I haven't received any activation male yet. I have checked my spam folder too.

XYZ

I have registered with username MrPlayer.

Kureha

Emails are working and there are still new members successfully joining daily.
[/url]

Anon199

Sorry, I tried to register few days ago, and I still haven't received an activation email yet. I've been checking my inbox and spam folder and there is nothing.

XYZ

Sorry, I tried to register few days ago, and I still haven't received an activation email yet. I've been checking my inbox and spam folder and there is nothing.

I have the same issue and I have raised it before, but I haven't received any satisfactory response.

Please can anyone look into this issue seriously.

Kureha

Well, the thing is, forum emails are being handled by Yahoo. There isn't really anything to do on the forum side.
The forum shows it's sending them, there are new members successfully activating every day. There is nothing to be done forum side.
The thing is a lot of free mail providers simply will not work with Kureha One as it sees the activation emails as spam.
No, Kureha is not going to buy a dedicated email service because that costs money, money which we don't have.
Either way, accounts that are not activated within 48hrs are deleted. Inactive accounts are purged at the beginning of every month.

You don't technically need an account to browse Kureha One anyways.
If you're thinking of requesting something...
It is unlikely that many of the requests ever get fulfilled, to be blunt that section only serves as an containment field so it doesn't flood the actual content.
[/url]

steve shaji

i have been trying for many weeks using different emails. but i still haven't received any activation emails on any of them. plz help

help help help help

Magnavox the Same

I've been trying for 2weeks now still nothing. Will the activation link come from the official VN Forum email or from Kureha One?

Prim_

I have no idea if anyone will see this, but I've been trying for days to register, but no verification email is sent,

Me

Hm... not receiving the activation email...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
forty-five-hundred times two:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview