News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Raw][VN][Otome] クリムゾン・ロワイヤル~Circumstances to serve a noble~

Started by Pheimine, January 22, 2020, 11:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheimine

TitleCrimson Royale ~Circumstances to Serve a Noble~
Original titleクリムゾン・ロワイヤル~Circumstances to serve a noble~
AliasesCrimson Empire Append Disc, クリムゾン・エンパイア アペンドディスク
Developerクインロゼ / QuinRose
Publishers(Japanese) クインロゼ / QuinRose
RelationsOriginal game  クリムゾン・エンパイア ~Circumstances to Serve a Noble~ / Crimson Empire ~Circumstances to Serv...
Description
Append disc to Crimson Empire.

More Information:
VNDB

Notes:
This contains only append data, it needed the main game.

Download Link:
Download (1.48 GB)
Mirror (1.48 GB)

Shop Omake Download (624.9 MB)
Shop Omake Mirror (624.9 MB)

Maker Omake Download (634.3 MB)
Maker Omake Mirror (634.3 MB)

SJIS (Optional) Download (56.2 MB)
SJIS (Optional) Mirror (56.2 MB)

BIG5 (Optional) Download (56.2 MB)
BIG5 (Optional) Mirror (56.2 MB)

QR101 Download (23.5 MB)
QR101 Mirror (23.5 MB)

Vishwanath Advocate

Could I get it on Mega? My country's internet connection is not that compatible with onedrive and stops downloading at times a lot
(Runs on 68 kb/ps)

Vishwanath Advocate

Hello Pheimine, I kinda want to apologize for the thread back then (when I saw the site back it just made me wanna ask it), the pm system here keeps saying (error: this member does not exist) when I reply to you I am kinda tired of it and not sure what to do at this point....

There is an issue I want to address: Um, I really don't know what to say but I really can't download the games you posted here anymore lately, and um like say even if I request on it on another file host (like above) I can't always do it for every game that I want from your side, please it is just a request of mine just put one mirror link to your downloads at least (presumably mega) and again very sorry (pls don't delete this without replying I really don't know how to contact you without asking it like this since I can't pm you myself)

Pheimine

Hello Pheimine, I kinda want to apologize for the thread back then (when I saw the site back it just made me wanna ask it), the pm system here keeps saying (error: this member does not exist) when I reply to you I am kinda tired of it and not sure what to do at this point....

There is an issue I want to address: Um, I really don't know what to say but I really can't download the games you posted here anymore lately, and um like say even if I request on it on another file host (like above) I can't always do it for every game that I want from your side, please it is just a request of mine just put one mirror link to your downloads at least (presumably mega) and again very sorry (pls don't delete this without replying I really don't know how to contact you without asking it like this since I can't pm you myself)

do you have an error or something? just request what game you wanted to be mirrored, as for now i am limited on storage so i can't give mirror on every other uploads.

Vishwanath Advocate

do you have an error or something? just request what game you wanted to be mirrored, as for now i am limited on storage so i can't give mirror on every other uploads.

Yes, that is it (database errors or not loading errors whereas for pms stated above[Image file]:https://gyazo.com/7c2de3db3e7d2f3bc924e89a8a283984), well, for this game and the y game I requested a while back if you could archive it with the extras and cd (not sure if I could request for you to include the cds of butterfly rouge) (And yes I would like to access the index list if you will let me) for now
For future reference: is there a possibility this might change? thank you for taking the time.

Pheimine

Yes, that is it (database errors or not loading errors whereas for pms stated above[Image file]:https://gyazo.com/7c2de3db3e7d2f3bc924e89a8a283984), well, for this game and the y game I requested a while back if you could archive it with the extras and cd (not sure if I could request for you to include the cds of butterfly rouge) (And yes I would like to access the index list if you will let me) for now
For future reference: is there a possibility this might change? thank you for taking the time.

database errors on onedrive? on pm, did you try to capitalized the "P" on my name? just a heads up that the index links just go to every page here, not the download links.

Vishwanath Advocate

database errors on onedrive? on pm, did you try to capitalized the "P" on my name? just a heads up that the index links just go to every page here, not the download links.

Well, with low internet connection it says "Page does not exist" or "Cannot connect to the data"
I am not lying but I really do like live in a country in South Asia where the net connection is 438 kb/ps download time and onedrive does not support if internet becomes even a bit lower and crashes
About PM: And yes I did else why would I contact or trouble you directly like this? (The one I showed you is the aftermath of it)

Pheimine

Well, with low internet connection it says "Page does not exist" or "Cannot connect to the data"
I am not lying but I really do like live in a country in South Asia where the net connection is 438 kb/ps download time and onedrive does not support if internet becomes even a bit lower and crashes
About PM: And yes I did else why would I contact or trouble you directly like this? (The one I showed you is the aftermath of it)

i think about pm, you better contact the admin here. Also added mirrors.

Vishwanath Advocate

i think about pm, you better contact the admin here. Also added mirrors.

Thank you so much!, I will contact them now