News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial Eng] Yosuga no Sora

Started by Mana, July 04, 2010, 05:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

sazabi

Mana

Anon posted on /jp/ about a new translator taking over Sora's route and that the translation reached an unprecedented 21%.

Nils

anybody can tell me the status of this one ?? how is the english version coming along ??

Geckoey Lurker

From 4chan.
"Yosuga no Sora - 35% translated"
So I guess around that ?
////////Removed Edit, see my next post.

Nils

Geckoey Lurker

You're welcome but..

Also, from the VNDB.
"Project C&D'd, its future is currently undecided."
Anyone can confirm this as I have not been following it ?

KoutoutekiSonzai

There are actually two groups working on this.  The old translator was only doing Sora's route, but progress has been slow to say the least.  The second group is doing all of it as far as I can tell.  Here's their website:
http://trjr.wordpress.com/
There's been some speculation that their trolls, but I doubt that they are.  They're also doing Imouto Paradise (which they claim is boring lol).  Hey, 100 posts ;D
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Mana

And there is another translator that's going through Sora's route and discarding most of what's been done before.

sazabi

azreil1

Pezzy

Update (10/29): Sora's route finished according to the "trjr" translation team.  They say that they will not publicly give out any patches until the game is 100% completed, but will do so by email:

Because I don't want Sphere to have means to take down this site, like happened with tlwiki, I won't publish the game patch until it's ready in 100% (translation + proofreading).
Until it's ready, everyone that requests it by mail on xilexio.yns@gmail.com will get the current patch. I'd like to ask those people not to publish it anywhere to not create unnecessary risks.

I will wait for 100% completion before I tackle this game.  Good luck to the rest of you.

Geckoey Lurker

It seems I'm quite behind on the recent patch releases.

Either way, that's a smart move to do IMHO, hope he does well with the mails.
I'll be waiting for the full patch as well.

Mana

I couldn't wait any longer, so I decided to give it a try.

Their new editor still has a lot of work to do, but the translation itself is coherent with the exception of some bad wording on a couple of sentences. I'm also looking forward to Akira's route, which one of the translators suggested when I emailed them.

EDIT: Kazuha's route still uses the previous translation, which needs some serious editing and is still missing all the "my hips are moving on their own" scenes.

Nils

Nice ..... i really wanna play this one but i'm going to wait the 100% patch .... hope it doesn't take long and is finished without problems ....