News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

The 6-Years Late "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Started by Geckoey Lurker, April 21, 2015, 07:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatestslayer

ls2005

Hi all,
I'm here because my previous account was deleted because of inactivity, I hope this new one will last longer.
I'm interested in getting LN  translations.

Potato Legend

Well, hello everyone. I've been a lurker around here for quite a long time and finally decided to become a member. I hope you're all doing well these days.

chuckydee

hey, im a lurker pls don't delete my account :), traitoraizen is a god

kori228

Hello folks, making an account because I can't view links without it after the layout update.

TwinHalloween

I am a long time lurker here. I am finally a member now! Nice to meet you all!

I really liked reading light novel!

reculeor

Hello, another light novel enjoyer here. Have gotten much use out of the site, so thank you.

addsumm1

Hello,

Im addsumm1 (the other account name i wanted to use was taken.)

Long time lurker usually dont post because i tend too be enthusiastic and wordy online when i enjoy discussions and needlessly become a wall talker to everyone else. Glad to finally join here.

Best Regards.

R0zpacz

niylaina

Hi. (Not so) long time lurker here. Finally decided to create an account

I love LNs, mainly those with dark plots and/or weird protagonists. Weird not as crazy, but those missing emotions, common sense and the like. Much better if it's a mix of fluff and brutal actions

My favorite novels, which I always recommend to anyone asking me are the "The Girl Who" series (unofficial name by me) from Nanasawa Matari, and all the works of Harunohi Biyori

intexmon

kurayuri

Oh there was a thread as well, didn't see at first lol.

Hello! This is my second account, with the same name (my first a year ago got purged lol).

Basically, I love manga and also light novels, so I'll be reading those! My current favorites are "So I'm a Spider, So What?" and "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime," will also read some wholesome titles like "The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten" since I'm fond of slice of life and romance manga stories.