News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[WN][KRN][EPUB] Dungeon Defense

Started by Chetan417, December 05, 2022, 12:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chetan417

TITLE
Dungeon Defense
Ver. 1
던전디펜스

AUTHOR
Yoo Heonhwa
유헌화

ARTIST
cocorip
cocorip13
코코립

STORY SYNOPSIS
Do you know how this world ends?

Become the hero and defeat the 72 Demon Lords. The game that was boasted as the absolute hardest strategy game, 『Dungeon Attack』.

I used to be the 'hero' that had accomplished everything in this game, but after answering a suspicious survey, I found myself in the game as the weakest Demon Lord, 「Dantalian」.

With only my eloquent tongue and my memories of conquest as a hero—.

In order to survive as Dantalian. I shall tear this world apart.

GENRE
Comedy Drama Fantasy Harem Psychological Romance Tragedy

DOWNLOAD

Chapter 000-330: Download (NO ADS,EPUB)

STATUS
ONGOING

Novel Updates

fcornejo

i loved this but stopped after the author got fucking annoying with their fans from overseas treating a new fanbase like shit, and it have been years ago since a new volume, and i got more into auto conclusive or finished products, like the lost fleet, the foundation , or the occasional novel that is in run and already followed like tanya, or a wild funa novel,,,

Chetan417

Looks like WN is pretty good, I didn't read it but the reviews say it's good and some say it's better than the published one.

So here's a review by @deluks917 from NovelUpdates for those lazy enough to go and read from novelupdates:

"This is amazing, just amazing. I've read all five volumes of the light novel, and I have to say I enjoy the web novel a lot more. The characters feel a lot more relatable, and less just batsh*t insane. WN!Dantalian is considerably less of an uber edgelord than LN!Dantalian. The world and characters are much more fleshed out, and there is considerably greater attention to detail. This is IMO the better novel, and it's a shame it's rated lower than the LN.
Changes from the Light Novel that I'm loving so far:
[spoiler]

• Humanisation of the characters

• The greater detail of the other demon lords

• Riff's revenge and Barbatos' involvement

• The quicker pace of events and escalation

• I really loved the first bad end where Dante became a s*ave (mostly for Liz though)

• The full involvement of all the demon lords in the 8th crusade

• The prioritisation of Laura and Dante's relationship

• The much greater detail of the Dungeon Defense world. The WN absolutely kicks the LN's ass in terms of depth of world building.

• The capture of the Black Mountains pass
[/spoiler]

blackkat

I miss the official Light Novel for this series (translated by the same person who's translating the Web Novel, Shalvation Translations).

Sadly the LN is on hiatus after the 5th volume (of which Shalvation Translations got permission from the author to actually do the translation, if one didn't know).

The Web Novel currently has over 400 translated chapters on their site, so hopefully an updated EPUB is released at some point here.....

The LN and WN have quite a few differences and both are really worth reading.

Ozmadeus99

I don't know about WN but the LN is super, I love how the character's are batshit insane. Naturally WN have more details because there are on restriction, despite so the LN is a must read