News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Tottemo: Pheromone

Started by Mana, October 18, 2010, 09:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yossarian762

Probably for the best (rin's one sex scene) though because even if FSN's sex scenes aren't as bad as their infamy might suggest, they're boring as hell...I still need to play HF though. D:

Green_Tea

Probably for the best (rin's one sex scene) though because even if FSN's sex scenes aren't as bad as their infamy might suggest, they're boring as hell...I still need to play HF though. D:

Meh. It's the principle of it. Besides, I don't really mind. At least nothing I remember. HF mang. best damn route in FSN.

Mana

>Older animation is pretty shit in general.

Another one that needs CGs and shiny scenes to make it a "good animation".

Green_Tea

>Older animation is pretty shit in general.

Another one that needs CGs and shiny scenes to make it a "good animation".

Not really. Just....a lot of animation is really shit. Hmmm. How do I put it. Shana seems pretty shit to me. But Toradora was pretty great.

Weren't they the same year?

Mana

Than drop the "older", it makes you look silly, and I fully agree with the fact that a lot of animation sucks, independently, if it's new or old, but sometimes the characters and story can save the show, even though it will never be a masterpiece.

And Shana (2005~2006), Shana 2 (2007~2008), Shana Movie (2007), ToraDora! (2008~2009), and Shana S (2009~2010).

sazabi

shana S finished yet or is it still ongoing?

Mana

It's finished, but there aren't any subs of the last OVA.

sazabi

i see, well not like its that big a deal, more interested in the shana-tan specials, really they should make a whole series of shana-tan, its more awesome than the main series

Mana

justinefremlouw

Green_Tea

Than drop the "older", it makes you look silly, and I fully agree with the fact that a lot of animation sucks, independently, if it's new or old, but sometimes the characters and story can save the show, even though it will never be a masterpiece.

And Shana (2005~2006), Shana 2 (2007~2008), Shana Movie (2007), ToraDora! (2008~2009), and Shana S (2009~2010).

Oh well that explains it. Besides Pokemon used to be really well animated for its time iirc. But Shana quality is really shiiiiiiiit.

sazabi

not exactly, last OVA has been subbed since it came out
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=162553

think i'll just wait for a release from one of the other groups

Mana

justinefremlouw

lol, well, SS-Eclipse will do it, but SS has never been one to release quick

sazabi

SS-Eclipse? , SS still around but didnt' eclipse recently disband