News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (Majikoi) (100% ENG)

Started by SaMo, September 27, 2010, 04:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

haxbbq

Really satisfying, the only beef I got is it makes craving for more, time is a cruel mistress.

And I don't really think raging could be categorized as depressing.

Mizuno

oh the number of leechers(peers) seems to jump up ahahah
well still seeding ^_^

Belgaesh

This game is very funny, but lucky I already have download it last year even before TakaJun announced that he would translate. And in the end I bought a original copy, my first one.

haxbbq

6.48gb, pretty big game

According to TakaJun, it has around 95,000 lines.

Mana

6.48gb, pretty big game

According to TakaJun, it has around 95,000 lines.

And the script is only a few MB, on the other hand, the voice files and the CGs...

saihamaru

oh yeah!! XD
btw, the art is kinda familiar.... someone care to tell me the character designer of this game?
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Mana

oh yeah!! XD
btw, the art is kinda familiar.... someone care to tell me the character designer of this game?

Kawagishi Keitarou a.k.a. wagi.

sazabi

only artists whose character deisgns i can instantly recognise arre T2 and Sano Toshihide, both quite distinct

Sano is a master of voluptuous milf / oneesan type charcters while T2 is.... T2

saihamaru

oh yeah!! XD

Kawagishi Keitarou a.k.a. wagi.

ah, thanks! i know i had his illustration book somewhere... gotta look for it later ^^
i love his style
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

WolfsDeath

Sorry guys a little question .. could somebody please take a guess when the final patch would be out *just a guess* just that we know how long about  we need to wait, so that we don't need to look everyday how far the patch is and that  we can chill our minds ;)
Nobody dies a virgin cos in the end, life fucks us all

NoSense

TakaJun is at ~50% of 1 Route after about one and a half month now
So maybe... May? June?
At least not this year anymore.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

sazabi

WolfsDeath

Great Guess  ;)

my guess
[spoiler]not anytime soon  ;)[/spoiler]

Nobody dies a virgin cos in the end, life fucks us all