News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

What game took your VNginity?

Started by Yossarian762, September 26, 2010, 02:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Are you saying that Akiha's voice that I heard before reading Tsukihime was only on my head?

invictus

never quite got round to Tsukihime, but seeing as a remake may or may not be coming just going to see whats happens.

BTW heard a rumour there was a tsukihime anime...

The rumour is proven to be FALSE. It is the truth of God that there is no Tsukihime anime. How I wish they'd make one.

rofl, I didn't think I would actually meet one of those who would deny the existence of the Tsukihime anime... but indeed, it didn't quite capture the VN...

I guess Tsukihime is my first VN... that I knew was a VN... before Tsukihime, True Love and the like were just things I chanced upon.

sazabi

cant deny something which doesnt exist :D

invictus

touche... but there's this little thing here... http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2938

if only it had taken another route...

Green_Tea

Everyone knows that ANN is full of false information. That just proves it.

sazabi

strange i keep getting a "404 not found" for that link  :D

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Rookie_One

Ookami-sama

It was '96 when I started with a half dozen of the old classics, downloaded from an alt.binaries newsgroup. The first one I played was Season of the Sakura. From then on I was kind of hooked, and it's just been worse as more and more games started coming out in english, lol. Still have many of them from one source or another.
(Now if only I could find copies of the Paradise Heights games and a couple others that still have the voice files intact)

sazabi

season of the sakura was great. the fact it used characters from various popular titles of the time was pure genius

Mizuno

True Love for me too
then Seasons of the Sakura and some bunch of those old H games
....well Tsukihime is the first one we're I learned the term VN

kyomarou

Technically I think my firsts were galaxy angel and love hina sim date rpg on newgrounds... The very first one I dl'ed and played though was AIR T-T, my first english one was yume miru kusuri.

sazabi

have not played the game but Air anime was depressing