News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

Not receiving activation email in Gmail.

Started by RealNameHear, December 29, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealNameHear

Hi, I have given it a few days but I have not received my activation email in Gmail. I want to be able to view user profiles and start topics about light novels. Do you need any information from me ?

Kureha

Email can't be fixed, it's spotty, the forum sends out more emails than most free email providers allows.
Unless we can find a better email provider, only a limited amount of people will successfully receive their emails.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Zeniay98

Hi, I have given it a few days but I have not received my activation email in Gmail. I want to be able to view user profiles and start topics about light novels. Do you need any information from me ?
What I had to do was create a separate email and retry until I got it, make sure to check spam and junk just in case.
"Everyone is equal in the face of death."

pikapii_11

gmails likely wont get verification mail . Try created @hotmail/@outlookmail . They are more likely to get verification mail .  it worked for me ^^

JvIA

Yeah. Gmail didn't work at all for me but I received it instantly after creating a outlook account.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
forty-five-hundred times two:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview