News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Invaders of the Rokujouma!?

Started by Go-Sick, December 06, 2015, 05:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lein11

deadline14

【Title:】
Invaders of the Rokujouma

【Author:】
Takehaya

【Illustrated by:】
Poco

【Genres:】
Action , Adventure , Comedy , Drama , Fantasy , Harem , Romance , School Life , Sci-fi , Seinen , Shounen , Slice of Life , Supernatural

【Description:】
Now that he enters his high school career, Satomi Koutaro begins his life living alone in an apartment that only costs him 5000 yen per month,
an extremely cheap deal even for this small apartment.
There's a catch: the apartment is apparently haunted by a cute ghost that has driven its prior occupants away.

Next thing he knows, not only is there a ghost trying to drive him out of his new home,
but magical girls and other unique female characters turn this small apartment into a battleground of sorts.

【Download Links:】

Volume 1 ePub | PDF
Volume 2 ePub | PDF
Volume 3 ePub | PDF
Volume 4 ePub | PDF
Volume 5 ePub | PDF
Volume 6 ePub | PDF
Volume 7 ePub | PDF

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

mushabooks

Thank you so much for this! This is amazing! I hope you update it monthly as the series goes on! Thank you!!!!

basby

deadline14

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

randompasserby

don't mind me, just passing by~

deadline14

Darkhhawk

KuroNamake

Vol 23 epub + pdf

Vol 24 epub + pdf

Vol 25 pdf

Sorry I don't have vol 25 epub to share

i thought this series was dropped...
tnx for sharing  ;D ;D ;D you saved me hahaha

Darkhhawk

Any updates on Volume 6 and 7 now that they are offically out?

deadline14

Any updates on Volume 6 and 7 now that they are offically out?

will post it at later date since i didnt get them yet
since i recently bought yahari and overlord volume 12 (physical)

deadline14

Darkhhawk

aditamaki