News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial English] Little Busters! EX/ME

Started by Geckoey Lurker, January 21, 2012, 06:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiske

The game asks you at the first start if you already completed it before, if you answer yes, then you can acces the new content right there. It's like that because the extra routes aren't intended to be played without knowing the original ones.

Good to know, thanks!

Ohh and i think the tag is fine as it is

ZeroBoY

Anyway, Little Buster! Ecstasy is like Little Buster! original story + new heroines + new storyline + h-scene
and Little Buster! Memorial is Little Buster! Ecstasy - h-scene, right?

Geckoey Lurker

Yep, pretty much. Oh, I think EX had buggy mini-games (due to patch) though.. anyone can confirm?

ZeroBoY

Geckoey Lurker

Fiske

Guess the patch shouldnt take that long since there aint that much more ingame than the normal Little Busters?

Geckoey Lurker

I wouldn't get your hopes too up about this, if I remember right last time they had problem with wordwrapping and there is still 3 new routes without forgetting the new bit of scripts added to some of the heroines to translate, and it's around the time for finals  which might be slowing down the translators. (I know dango was going through them last time I checked his twitter)

Also the mini-games to fix if what I remember reading was right. Well, it should be faster than the original in itself took.. though I don't know how long the 3 new routes are compared to the original's.

Then again, it depends what you meant by "that long" :P

ZeroBoY

You don't seem too rejoiced to hear that.
XD of course i'm happy for the info. i haven't play the original one, so i think i will wait until Ecstasy is fully patch before playing this VN XD

Geckoey Lurker

Oh, alright. It's just kinda hard to read "feelings" on text so I just assumed from these 3 dots. :P

Personally, I think it'd be better to play the original one, then play the EX's version when the Full EN TL comes out, this way you're most-likely to notice the differences between Original and EX's scripts, however slightly they are. :P

Up to you. ^^

Fiske

I wouldn't get your hopes too up about this, if I remember right last time they had problem with wordwrapping and there is still 3 new routes without forgetting the new bit of scripts added to some of the heroines to translate, and it's around the time for finals  which might be slowing down the translators. (I know dango was going through them last time I checked his twitter)

Also the mini-games to fix if what I remember reading was right. Well, it should be faster than the original in itself took.. though I don't know how long the 3 new routes are compared to the original's.

Then again, it depends what you meant by "that long" :P

How long did the original take to translate?

"Not that long" is roughly half a year in my book :)

Geckoey Lurker

Roughly 3-4 years I think? Might've been 2, but that's just me assuming from the history of the TLWiki since I only took notice of it 4-5 months ago. Anyone mind to confirm?  :-X

justinefremlouw

They first declared the intent to tl LB on tlwiki at Feb 11, 2008, so you're right, almost four years
If that tells anything, it's highly unlikely EX will be done in half a year (hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they're only halfway there in a year)

ccarcii

the EX version link is broken...please someone provide a new link. thanks

Based Finn

pomphent